'25 TN WR Tarrion Grant

That would explain the defense we've seen for us not being able to get off the field against good teams.
It is that to a degree. This coaching staff places a higher value on certain positions, similar to the nfl. This seems to the their “importance valuation” to me:
1) QB (obviously)
2) elite edge rushers
3) WR
4) OT
5/6) DT/CB
7) IOL
8/9) LB/TE
9) Sft

I’m sure it depends some on the players but this is how I generally see it at least.

It is that to a degree. This coaching staff places a higher value on certain positions, similar to the nfl. This seems to the their “importance valuation” to me:
1) QB (obviously)
2) elite edge rushers
3) WR
4) OT
5/6) DT/CB
7) IOL
8/9) LB/TE
9) Sft

I’m sure it depends some on the players but this is how I generally see it at least.
Idk. I think OT is higher as are DT and CB. We just have struggled a bit lately.

Maybe it’s just video, but he looks like he just doesn’t have that burst or explosiveness that is needed in the SEC.

1) QB (obviously)
2) elite edge rushers
3) WR
4) OT
5/6) DT/CB
7) IOL
8/9) LB/TE
9) Sft

Are we doing away with RBs all together?

VN Store

Back