UAB game - Main Street Garage

Russdaddy2027

Vols refugee living under duress in Georgia
I'm bringing my son(10) up for the game on Saturday (First UT FB game) Thinking of parking at the Main Street Garage. Walk didn't look too bad.?.? Is this a fairly easy lot to get headed back towards Chattanooga from when the game is over? We parked at the AG center for BB games and rode the trolley which was overall a real easy process but looks like this isn't an option for football? We plan to be there for the Vol Walk. Is there any other must do/see with a kid before the game? Any suggestions on pregame food

I'm bringing my son(10) up for the game on Saturday (First UT FB game) Thinking of parking at the Main Street Garage. Walk didn't look too bad.?.? Is this a fairly easy lot to get headed back towards Chattanooga from when the game is over? We parked at the AG center for BB games and rode the trolley which was overall a real easy process but looks like this isn't an option for football? We plan to be there for the Vol Walk. Is there any other must do/see with a kid before the game? Any suggestions on pregame food
Park in old city at barleys and ride bus over, easy in and out, cheap. Pregame food my spot is Sweet Ps bbq Downtown Dive on West Jackson ave near Barleys in old city.. Fantastic food and game day specials.

Reactions: Russdaddy2027

VN Store

Back