Wanya Morris arrested

I’m with John on this one…I am very happy sober. Not a prohibitionist, I occasionally drink wine or beer with family and friends. But, most of the things I enjoy, including watching sports, are (for me) best enjoyed sober.
My enjoyment is a quality cigar with a nice glass of bourbon about twice a week. My only problem with marijuana smokers is the ones that smoke themselves stupid all day and don’t have any productivity in life what so ever.

So sorry to hear that Spooky. I hope she had a better day today and that you guys keep trying different medical resources until you find an answer. Prayers.
Prayers. Jesus is a healer.
Update.
We went back to the ER Wednesday night because she was in a lot of pain, 102 fever, and she said she thought she was dying. 12 hour visit without a room. She sat in the hallway and I was not allowed back there until she had a triage room, which never happened. They imaged her and did bloodwork. Her bowel obstruction was much improved, but she was hurting and sick from a UTI that had gone into her abdomen and a bad kidney infection. She vomited 8 times waiting in the hallway for a room.
After 10 hours (2am) the nurse told me they were discharging her with a prescription for an antibiotic.

I am not really a confrontational guy. I am only tough on the internet. But I demanded to speak to the Dr. I took a photo of his badge and asked for documentation and badge images of every staff member who saw her, spoke to her, or looked at her charts.
Then he ordered an antibiotic and toredol IV. That helped. She got relief. She walked out to me with her discharge papers and we left.
Just a ridiculous lack of care.

We went home went to bed for a couple of hours. Yesterday morning, my wife told me to look at her discharge papers. The ER nurse gave her someone else's discharge papers.:mad:
We went to our family Dr yesterday morning and had another toredol IV and a whole series of meds were prescribed. She has regained a little strength.

Thank you all for all your prayers! I want to let you know they are being answered. It has meant a lot to both of us. BTW, I have mentioned it over the years, but she is a reformed Gator fan (she came from a 90s bandwagon family) and has converted to Pantone 151. She looks so beautiful in UT Orange.

What a crock! Traveling 60+mph down the interstate, even with the windows down on the stoner's car, there is no way the smell could enter your car thru the vents. I would wager you probably have your vents set to recirculate interior air vs. taking in outside air. If not, you're probably suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning and hallucinating that you're smelling pot.

Oh really? That skunk weed they smoke today? I can smell it a block away. So I am willing to believe his story. Unless you are his passenger, you aren't qualified to discount his experiences. So typical.

My enjoyment is a quality cigar with a nice glass of bourbon about twice a week. My only problem with marijuana smokers is the ones that smoke themselves stupid all day and don’t have any productivity in life what so ever.
I can't like this enough.. Bravo. Pot makes you lazy; I've seen it all my life. And stupid; if you stick with it.

Oh really? That skunk weed they smoke today? I can smell it a block away. So I am willing to believe his story. Unless you are his passenger, you aren't qualified to discount his experiences. So typical.

I'm not going to discount anyone's experiences.

All that being said, the days of Mexican ditch/skunk weed are long over man. Buried somewhere with Members Only jackets and Bugle Boy jeans. Comparing weed in the 80s or 90s to today is like comparing a bottle of Boones Farm to a bottle of Opus. The kicker being that the Boones Farm and Opus are gonna be the same price give or take. Which one would you choose?

Quite frankly, if you're smelling skunk weed from a block away it's probably some high school kids that just don't know any better and got ripped off

I'm not going to discount anyone's experiences.

All that being said, the days of Mexican ditch/skunk weed are long over man. Buried somewhere with Members Only jackets and Bugle Boy jeans. Comparing weed in the 80s or 90s to today is like comparing a bottle of Boones Farm to a bottle of Opus. The kicker being that the Boones Farm and Opus are gonna be the same price give or take. Which one would you choose?

Quite frankly, if you're smelling skunk weed from a block away it's probably some high school kids that just don't know any better and got ripped off

I know what they are smoking. It's Buds and it stanks.

Skunk weed isn't really a thing anymore... particularly when you can buy what you want legally In many states. You're using terms my father would say when I was a kid...and that was forty years ago.

Also...I don't think he was discounting his experiences...it was just his opinion.

And typical of what? Silly!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back