Wars, genocide, reparations, etc (split from recruiting forum)

When were you ahead? You sound like one of my students when they found out about the law without doing a lick of research about the law
dont need to do a 'lick of research' when my personal beliefs are such that you can own, responsibly.

but answer to gun violence isnt more guns. the gun lobby/mentality in TN is insane. Its a culture. And I absolutely dont agree with it.

Reactions: knoxvol52
dont need to do a 'lick of research' when my personal beliefs are such that you can own, responsibly.

but answer to gun violence isnt more guns. the gun lobby/mentality in TN is insane. Its a culture. And I absolutely dont agree with it.
Until folks like yourself realize that it's not the inanimate object but the living, breathing, animate object that willingly pulls the trigger aimed at another human being, nothing will change. Every statistic points to it being a people problem. When you have a forest fire in California, you don't wet down the trees in north Carolina.

Has it hurt Florida schools?

Obviously you can hold whatever personal stance you like but it's not as though TN went off on some deep end. The specifics vary but there's a great deal of precedent at this point.

ScreenHunter_9108 May. 08 10.08.jpg

Reactions: 85SugarVol

You realize teachers can carry in the majority of states, right? This isn’t a “Tennessee thing”.

The list of teacher carry states include:
Oregon
Minnesota
Michigan
Colorado
New Jersey
Vermont
New Hampshire
Massachusetts
Connecticut

All veritable bastions of conservative rubes…

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back