More Climate BS...

Labels can be mixed up. We have no idea the harm lab grown meat can have long term on the human body and finally my family has raised beef cattle for 3 generations.
How do labels get mixed up?

We know what damage sugar and ultra processed foods can do yet they are still readily available. This is just another big govt move that conservatives love

We know what damage sugar and ultra processed foods can do yet they are still readily available. This is just another big govt move that conservatives love

Take a look at how Almond Junk is marketed, the packaging is allowed to say milk so most people associate the chemical concoction with actual milk. The same will happen with the chemical concoction being sold as meat.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
There are laws in place for that. If they can't be enforced then they should be revised instead of creating new bans. This was just meat for the reactionary base

I agree. There is no need to ban chemically manufactured edible substances, where the law needs changing is in the labeling.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The state can't enforce moderation. What a silly question.
Exactly, they just ban it. There is enough data to know that sugar and processed foods are harming kids yet it's avaliable in most schools.

No. The big government move would be the liberals stepping in sometime in the next 10 years and banning the sale of real beef in order to curb their mythological "climate change".

There are laws in place for that. If they can't be enforced then they should be revised instead of creating new bans. This was just meat for the reactionary base
There are also laws in place to prevent illegal immigration. How is that working?

No. The big government move would be the liberals stepping in sometime in the next 10 years and banning the sale of real beef in order to curb their mythological "climate change".
I wouldn't support that either. Why support increased govt control?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

We can forget about conservatism being about small govt. It’s about everything big govt, only to push their own agenda.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Labels can be mixed up. We have no idea the harm lab grown meat can have long term on the human body and finally my family has raised beef cattle for 3 generations.
If people want to be a guinea pig for this stuff, I say let em.

I mean, who wouldn't want to try something that looks as appetizing as this:

1714778710429.png

VN Store

Back