¡ENHORABUENA! Carlos Lopez & Fuad Reveiz

One of my subcontractors' first language is Spanish. He's learning conversational English at an impressive pace.
I'm going to make he and his family Vol fans!

Thanks for the post.

Las hijas gemelas de Arias asistirán a la Universidad de Tennessee en 18 años.

Last edited:
I'd like to see this taken a step further, if at all possible. The broadcast clips I've seen have been great and having it for every game is a positive move but, let's be real, the reach isn't that broad; AM radio in Knox County (6% Hispanic, of which I would imagine Spanish-only households comprise a tiny split) and the Tennessee Athletics app is cool but not as big as I expect to see from Danny White.

I see that tonight's Cubs vs. Marlins is streaming in Spanish on ESPN+ right now. It would be absolutely massive for Tennessee to find a way to get any game on the SECN/SECN+ streamed in Spanish to reach the obviously gigantic market out there and expand Volunteer appeal.

This is great, but I could’ve sworn I’d seen this announcement in a previous offseason

I'd like to see this taken a step further, if at all possible. The broadcast clips I've seen have been great and having it for every game is a positive move but, let's be real, the reach isn't that broad; AM radio in Knox County (6% Hispanic, of which I would imagine Spanish-only households comprise a tiny split) and the Tennessee Athletics app is cool but not as big as I expect to see from Danny White.

I see that tonight's Cubs vs. Marlins is streaming in Spanish on ESPN+ right now. It would be absolutely massive for Tennessee to find a way to get any game on the SECN/SECN+ streamed in Spanish to reach the obviously gigantic market out there and expand Volunteer appeal.
Be good use of the SEC+ Alt channel. Don't think they've every shown anything on it.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
A lot of folks probably don't appreciate this, but I've been slowly introducing my wife's family to football (Peruvians that don't speak English) and this is going to help dramatically while we are there later this fall.
Married a filipina 7 years ago , foreign bride,smartest move I've ever made.

VN Store

Back