'08 not so bad?

Tennman82

Go Big Orange
I dont think that our '08 class will hurt us that much with all the 5* we had last year. I know this was a OT and DT class, but looking at the roster, I think we're good with one or two more guys. Still would love to land RB Davis.

yeah a OT and DT class...we have one 3 star OT and no DT's! mission unaccomplished...

signing day isnt until FEB 6. Like I said , one or two more guys will be ok, not a top 5 class but it's ok with me. Its not like the sky is falling.

but the things is we are not in it for any solid DTs. thompson is off the board and savage looks to be going to auburn. McClain is our only real good chance at OL which is good. Dallas Thomas looks to be leaning to us but he might have grade issues. Our lack of DTs is going to burn us in a couple of years IMO.

but the things is we are not in it for any solid DTs. thompson is off the board and savage looks to be going to auburn. McClain is our only real good chance at OL which is good. Dallas Thomas looks to be leaning to us but he might have grade issues. Our lack of DTs is going to burn us in a couple of years IMO.

We will have to raid the next few classes at DT if things pan out like it is beginning to look they may. Of course, the one or two guys we land this year may end up being huge sleepers...a guy can hope, right?

Did John Henderson have any younger cousins??

I'll tell you what we need!! 1st of all fire Fulmer........I mean when the players actually have better #'s in the NFL, than that should show you that Fulmer isn't progressing his players. Look at every NFL starting roster and you'll see 5 players from TENN. but wheres the wins at. We need ATH period. As much as I hate to say it we need Persey Harvin......Well maybe not him but players like him. The fact is there are post that read HARVIN 4 HEISMAN,we dont even have player on or roster to brag about!!!! What about Morley,put him on offence and maybe add some excitement to our offence.He was a 5 star ATH right. Bottom line is the game is to fast for Fulmer.

Just speaking the truth brother. As soon as fans like you get it through your head this program can move foward. Its starts with Fulmer and falls on us the fans.

warren is a tight end... and i agree i dont think ths class will hurt us down the road well get a good class next yr

I'll tell you what we need!! 1st of all fire Fulmer........I mean when the players actually have better #'s in the NFL, than that should show you that Fulmer isn't progressing his players. Look at every NFL starting roster and you'll see 5 players from TENN. but wheres the wins at. We need ATH period. As much as I hate to say it we need Persey Harvin......Well maybe not him but players like him. The fact is there are post that read HARVIN 4 HEISMAN,we dont even have player on or roster to brag about!!!! What about Morley,put him on offence and maybe add some excitement to our offence.He was a 5 star ATH right. Bottom line is the game is to fast for Fulmer.

Go away. You have no clue what you're talking about. You're just getting on here to stir up trouble and get attention. Learn some spelling then come back at us

:no:

VN Store

Back