1 month to go

Can't wait!!! Nothing like a tennessee gameday in Knoxville!!
nothing like the excitement of the 1st game, smells of the food through the air, beer and liquor pouring. So blessed to be a Tennessee Vol!! Can't wait....bout to go punch a gamecock fan!!

Reactions: 2 people
Let's get the party started early.....:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :td: :run: :baloon: :groupwave: :kiss: :fireworks: :fireworks: :girl1: :beerf: :baloon: :groupwave: :corso: :run: :td: :fireworks:

Reactions: 1 person
Couple trips to Splash Country. Couple cookouts....

BAM!
Football time, leave me alone. :)

For the 1st time in 3 years, I think we really have a chance to pull a shocker or two. I never had that feeling while Dooley was here.

Let's get the party started early.....:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :td: :run: :baloon: :groupwave: :kiss: :fireworks: :fireworks: :girl1: :beerf: :baloon: :groupwave: :corso: :run: :td: :fireworks:

I brought the cake and beer!

th

th

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE .. :rock:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I brought the cake and beer!

900x900px-LL-2e6e5369_gallery7538821312303882.jpeg

th

GO VOLS..

:yes: That cake looks awesome miss dudette!!! The things that they can do with cakes nowdays is just short of amazing. I saw a cake made to look like a Bud Light beer bottle at a wedding not too long ago.

Last edited:
I like the other one I posted too... it is amazing how real they cake make a good cake look. I have no talent for that & by the way, I am a dudette.. :good!:

GO VOLS..

VN Store

Back