#1 Seeds

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Kentucky, St. Joe's, Stanford and Duke.

It should be interesting.

UF plays in Raleigh so I'm trying to hook up with some tix right now..if they win they have Wake Forest sat probably! :eek:

That's not fair that you have two teams in the dance. All I have is ETSU and they got a tough draw in Cincinnati.

I would say it will be tomorrow before we will know.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 14, 2004 7:54 PM
That's not fair that you have two teams in the dance. All I have is ETSU and they got a tough draw in Cincinnati.

I think UNC will make a deep run and face Dook in the regional final! :eek:

I'm sure it would be another great game if they did.

I saw today where a guy on ESPN (Jay Billis ?) picked ETSU to upset Cincinnati.

Word is that the Vols are ging on the road in the first round of the NIT. Should have the official word tonight.

:shakehead: Oh my, here we go again!!! Im going to need some liquor for this one!!!!!! :beer: :p

Originally posted by NCGatorBait+Mar 14, 2004 8:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NCGatorBait @ Mar 14, 2004 8:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Mar 14, 2004 7:54 PM
That&#39;s not fair that you have two teams in the dance. All I have is ETSU and they got a tough draw in Cincinnati.

I think UNC will make a deep run and face Dook in the regional final&#33; :eek: [/quote]
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

VN Store

Back