10 Reasons Bama Ain't Back

volinbham

VN GURU
deepsouthsports.net: Top 10 Reasons Bama Ain't "Back" In 2008

my favorite

5. Bama fans love to talk about how they were "one missed tackle from beating BCS Champyun LSU" or "one play away from beatin' Georgia." "We was so gosh damn close to 9 wins baby. RTR!!!" Odd. Somehow they fail to mention that they were "one play away" from losing to Ole Miss, Houston, Arkansas and Colorado. Seriously. effing 9 wins? Try 3. 6-6 isn't looking so bad, now is it?

If you lived here, this would be your favorite too.

bama wins 9 games this year. you can't keep saban down. he's like the devil

bama wins 9 games this year. you can't keep saban down. he's like the devil

Here are 6 tough games that will require a 3-3 split plus beating Ole Miss, Miss St. and Kentucky (and 3 cupcakes)

Clemson (neutral site)
@Arkansas
@LSU
@Georgia
@Tennessee
Auburn

I could see 6, 7, 8, or 9 wins with 7 or 8 being most likely.

So many folks talk as if Saban's takeover is guaranteed. I still see Tuberville, who owns Bama, in the plains and LSU has only lost to them once this century.

i may not like admitting it......but i have to say, my initial reaction was the same as HB and Lexy.......man, it just sounded familiar.

as for what Bama should expect this coming season......the can win 8 if a few things fall their way.

Clemson, Auburn, TN, LSU, GA could all beat Bama and they've had a penchant for losing to bad teams of late....8 is the celing for this team i think.....

7-6 with a return trip to shreveport. Saban misses lsu so bad he wants to spend every holiday there. Nothing like shreveport in late december. Yeah bama's back baby. Going back to shreveport that is.

VN Store

Back