10 Years of SEC Network

WillisWG

I don't like radicals left or right!
Ten years, seems longer. My advice more šŸˆšŸ€āš¾ etc and less Finebaum

Who's watching the "Decade of Dominance" tonight? If it's a Bama/LSU/Georgia love affair then I'm out.

ā€œDecade of Dominanceā€ will relive one of the most exceptional eras in SEC football, with behind-the-scenes moments, micā€™d up sound and interviews with those who played pivotal roles in the greatness. Viewers will hear from Heisman Trophy winners Derrick Henry, Joe Burrow and DeVonta Smith, as well as Patrick Queen, Justin Jefferson, Kirby Smart, Nakobe Dean, Jordan Davis, Mac Jones, Brock Bowers and Ladd McConkey as they watch their past selves compete on college footballā€™s biggest stage.

Additional SEC Network 10-Year Programming
To honor SEC Networkā€™s 10th Anniversary on Aug. 14, the network has a variety of plans to celebrate the last decade:

• The first-ever SEC Now will re-air at Midnight on the 14th to kick off the celebrations
  • Special editions of both The Paul Finebaum Show and SEC Now, which focus on the unique stories and personalities from the last 10 years
  • Viewers can tune in to SEC Network all day, catching College Football Playoff moments of glory from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 as the LSU Tigers, Alabama Crimson Tide and Georgia Bulldogs all hoisted that coveted trophy
  • The network will unveil its SECN 10 Year Anniversary logo, which will be used throughout the dayā€™s programming

I used sling last season for espn and they didn't even have the SEC network as part of the (cheaper) package. I found that some youtubers are rebroadcasting the games. Not sure how they get away with it, but to my point, I didn't miss it. I remember when it was first advertised, we would see Tennis, Golf, Track and other SEC sports. Guess it's cheaper to put Pawl on. Not much value there, really.

I used sling last season for espn and they didn't even have the SEC network as part of the (cheaper) package. I found that some youtubers are rebroadcasting the games. Not sure how they get away with it, but to my point, I didn't miss it. I remember when it was first advertised, we would see Tennis, Golf, Track and other SEC sports. Guess it's cheaper to put Pawl on. Not much value there, really.
SECN is great for baseball fans

Ten years, seems longer. My advice more šŸˆšŸ€āš¾ etc and less Finebaum

Who's watching the "Decade of Dominance" tonight? If it's a Bama/LSU/Georgia love affair then I'm out.

ā€œDecade of Dominanceā€ will relive one of the most exceptional eras in SEC football, with behind-the-scenes moments, micā€™d up sound and interviews with those who played pivotal roles in the greatness. Viewers will hear from Heisman Trophy winners Derrick Henry, Joe Burrow and DeVonta Smith, as well as Patrick Queen, Justin Jefferson, Kirby Smart, Nakobe Dean, Jordan Davis, Mac Jones, Brock Bowers and Ladd McConkey as they watch their past selves compete on college footballā€™s biggest stage.

Additional SEC Network 10-Year Programming
To honor SEC Networkā€™s 10th Anniversary on Aug. 14, the network has a variety of plans to celebrate the last decade:

• The first-ever SEC Now will re-air at Midnight on the 14th to kick off the celebrations
  • Special editions of both The Paul Finebaum Show and SEC Now, which focus on the unique stories and personalities from the last 10 years
  • Viewers can tune in to SEC Network all day, catching College Football Playoff moments of glory from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 as the LSU Tigers, Alabama Crimson Tide and Georgia Bulldogs all hoisted that coveted trophy
  • The network will unveil its SECN 10 Year Anniversary logo, which will be used throughout the dayā€™s programming

Alyssa Lang and Laura Rutledge are the best hosts on the SEC Network.

Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back