'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm no pro talent evaluator but I feel like in watching his film compared to our other linebacker commits that our other commits look better

Maybe it does say so something about Mosley but I think it says more about Reed and lamin. If williams is a huge priority that's means the staff doesn't feel good about reed and/or lamin IMO

Coaches have repeatedly said they would like to take 2 JUCO DTs. If Lamin is indeed staying put that means they are focusing on Reed and the next guy on their list. And I hope we don't use another scholly on another 'raw' talent. Need pure DTs.

Coaches have repeatedly said they would like to take 2 JUCO DTs. If Lamin is indeed staying put that means they are focusing on Reed and the next guy on their list. And I hope we don't use another scholly on another 'raw' talent. Need pure DTs.

Mixon took one of the juco spots IMO.

It will be interesting to see what happens that's for sure

Mixon took one of the juco spots IMO.

It will be interesting to see what happens that's for sure

I'm excited about Mixon. He was a good prospect coming out of HS and has had an extra year to mature and grow b4 coming in. He will still be a freshman correct?

I know I'll probably get knocked over this but Bates reminds me a bit of Cushing (and no not bc they're both white).

I'll give you a guy he reminds me of who is not white. CJ Mosely Alabama. Good in coverage but will have to build up strength in run game. And Mosely fixed that and is constantly on field.

guys don´t forget...he played just 4 years of tackle football....he practised just 2 times a week on the field....

with that level of coaching and the intensity....what´s going to happen ? ....yes...you´re right..

and believe me....a know about his potentail verry well.....

guys don´t forget...he played just 4 years of tackle football....he practised just 2 times a week on the field....

with that level of coaching and the intensity....what´s going to happen ? ....yes...you´re right..

You know about ellipses as well my friend

Last edited:

:popcorn:

Are you Tommy Thigpen?

buddy-the-elf-excited-o.gif

Thigpen is like The recruiting Santa Claus

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

You know about his pony tail? What?

things are looking up for Bryant.

but i like Bryant because he is a hard hitting machine. Bates is more of a coverage LB IMO

Bates has great speed and coverage ability, but he gets to the ball, close to the line and will knock your block off. Don't underestimate his ability to put a hit on anyone who has the ball.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back