'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I know from coaches that recruited him that his work ethic is a major liability. Keep living in a fantasy world where everyone gets their info from Brent Hubbs though.

Those things can be fixed once they get into college and a staff like UT's. If Dooley was here I would say no shot but guarantee if he has a bad work ethic it will be worked out of him or he will be transferring. Would think the Coach's hopefully would know if his work ethic was bad or if they didn't feel it could be fixed.

Last edited:
He's been told by everyone that'd he would get a crack at DT but teams were licking their chops to get him at G.

Ok cool Thanks. I didn't know how well he moved to be able to play DT. Do remember schools recruiting and liking him on the OLine.

I know from coaches that recruited him that his work ethic is a major liability. Keep living in a fantasy world where everyone gets their info from Brent Hubbs though.
Whether there is any truth to that, there is no sense in trying to torch our own players, based on a little hearsay. But then again, you might be one of them Bamer trolls, posing as a Vol fan...cause the hate is strong in you.

Attachments

• 42492-chris-brown-haters-gonna-hate-wykJ.gif
    42492-chris-brown-haters-gonna-hate-wykJ.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 344
Reactions: 2 people
giphy.gif

Whether there is any truth to that, there is no sense in trying to torch our own players, based on a little hearsay. But then again, you might be one of them Bamer trolls, posing as a Vol fan...cause the hate is strong in you.

Hearsay is often true.

You know what wasn't hearsay? Lambert saying he was all Vol.

But just keep saying hearsay as if that means something.

Reactions: 1 person
"I talked to Owen Williams after the spring game and he just told me they need me and they need me to get in fast and be ready to go," Mosley said. "It motivated me and then they hit me with the other question, 'Are you ready to run?'"

"I was talking to Jakob and Corey Vereen when I came in for the spring game and they said, 'Look, you don't have to worry about lifting weights. That's the easy part. But, as much as you're running now you need to double it. Just run until you can't run any more,'" Moseley said.

"Then, I saw coach Strip's wife and I was thinking I'm about to have a normal conversation with her and she comes up to me and said, 'Have you been running?' I mean, how does she even know? Was she at practice, too? That's when it really hit me and I thought it must be true. They really must run that much."

What was the lightbulb moment for you when you knew Tennessee was the place for you?

"It was the Vanderbilt game. After we loss I felt the hurt of when I lost my junior year and were put out of the playoffs. I hurt with them and I knew I wanted to be with them. I felt like that was my last game. It really hit me. I felt their pain and I didn't want to lose to Vanderbilt again. That's going to be one of my main focuses, not to lose to Vanderbilt while I'm there."

Reactions: 15 people
"I talked to Owen Williams after the spring game and he just told me they need me and they need me to get in fast and be ready to go," Mosley said. "It motivated me and then they hit me with the other question, 'Are you ready to run?'"

"I was talking to Jakob and Corey Vereen when I came in for the spring game and they said, 'Look, you don't have to worry about lifting weights. That's the easy part. But, as much as you're running now you need to double it. Just run until you can't run any more,'" Moseley said.

"Then, I saw coach Strip's wife and I was thinking I'm about to have a normal conversation with her and she comes up to me and said, 'Have you been running?' I mean, how does she even know? Was she at practice, too? That's when it really hit me and I thought it must be true. They really must run that much."

What was the lightbulb moment for you when you knew Tennessee was the place for you?

"It was the Vanderbilt game. After we loss I felt the hurt of when I lost my junior year and were put out of the playoffs. I hurt with them and I knew I wanted to be with them. I felt like that was my last game. It really hit me. I felt their pain and I didn't want to lose to Vanderbilt again. That's going to be one of my main focuses, not to lose to Vanderbilt while I'm there."

Does anyone else find that last paragraph really sad?

I like that last line. Screw Candy

Hearsay is often true.

You know what wasn't hearsay? Lambert saying he was all Vol.

But just keep saying hearsay as if that means something.
Again....your source isn't anymore trustworthy than the solid sources who told us to wait...Gruden was coming. Yeah...Okay :rolleyes:

But all the expert speculators, here, claim he's the next coming of the StayPuff Marshmallow Man. Bunch of "glass-half-empty" Azzhats.

tumblr_n6nnbkxGZh1smmsbuo1_250.gif

Last edited:
But all the expert speculators, here, claim he's the next coming of the StayPuff Marshmallow Man. Bunch of "glass-half-empty" Azzhats.

I really don't understand your big crusade here. You're taking it pretty personally when someone just posts info that they've heard. If you don't want to believe it then don't believe it, but there's not reason to attack and criticize people for just contributing to the board. I'd rather read second hand information about players that I take with a grain of salt than your nonsensical ramblings about it.

Also not all sources are created equal. Trying to argue that because one source is wrong then all sources from everywhere are wrong is just silly.

Reactions: 8 people

Again, no one is making you believe it.

Edit: but it's weird that I said he was 378, then GO FIGHT WIN said he was 372. Then GO FIGHT WIN tells us Austin Clark is on campus and boom, it gets reported. Maybe we actually do know something

Last edited:

VN Store

Back