'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I noticed that, seems like Booth is one of the guys...

For awhile I have really thought that Booth is a silent commit (and I hope he is). I believe Butch accepted the commitment but doesn't want him going public with it in the hopes we can land Malone/Lauderdale first and not scare them away. At least this is my theory and this is what I hope is happening.

Reactions: 2 people
For awhile I have really thought that Booth is a silent commit (and I hope he is). I believe Butch accepted the commitment but doesn't want him going public with it in the hopes we can land Malone/Lauderdale first and not scare them away. At least this is my theory and this is what I hope is happening.

Booth is slot, Malone and Lauderdale are not.

Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless
Bout to get ready to head to this camp today in Tennessee, Vic, Jaylen, Dominique, Zeus had me trippen last night

yes-daniel-bryan-o.gif

Jon Brice stated that he does not get the impression that Lauderdale is a take right now given what is left on the board at WR

Booth is slot, Malone and Lauderdale are not.

I realized and understand that, but do Lauderdale and Malone understand that? Probably not. They probably look at is as another WR that committed to the vols thus hurting their chances for playing time with us. I hate making assumptions about what H.S. kids are thinking but that is probably the thought process they would have.

However, I would love to be wrong and we snag all three or at least 2/3

Jon Brice stated that he does not get the impression that Lauderdale is a take right now given what is left on the board at WR

I don't think this is true at all, and I don't think Brice said it.

Fortenberry thinkgs Lauderdale is blowing up and we want to lock him up. They generally don't make completely contradictory statements.

I realized and understand that, but do Lauderdale and Malone understand that? Probably not. They probably look at is as another WR that committed to the vols thus hurting their chances for playing time with us. I hate making assumptions about what H.S. kids are thinking but that is probably the thought process they would have.

However, I would love to be wrong and we snag all three or at least 2/3

It's two different positions. If coaches can't communicate that to recruits then we are in a world of trouble.

Who are these people?Not being a jerk, just wondering

Vol target Dominique Booth at Columbus NFTC. Looks quick on tape and he'll be on campus this weekend for what is turning out to be a HUGE recruiting weekend. All of our power recruiters (Hurd, TKjr, VW3) are on campus, and word is one of the top, if not THE top JuCo WR Eric Lauderdale has committed and we are running short on spots @ WR. I still think if Booth and Malone want to commit you take both. Too much power and we need WR just as bad as.. well, about every other position on the field. Time to fill that cupboard up CBJ and co, LOCK'EM UP!!! GO VOLS!!!

This is from Neyland News on Facebook/Twitter
I think the other may have been on a tread.

Vol target Dominique Booth at Columbus NFTC. Looks quick on tape and he'll be on campus this weekend for what is turning out to be a HUGE recruiting weekend. All of our power recruiters (Hurd, TKjr, VW3) are on campus, and word is one of the top, if not THE top JuCo WR Eric Lauderdale has committed and we are running short on spots @ WR. I still think if Booth and Malone want to commit you take both. Too much power and we need WR just as bad as.. well, about every other position on the field. Time to fill that cupboard up CBJ and co, LOCK'EM UP!!! GO VOLS!!!

This is from Neyland News on Facebook/Twitter
I think the other may have been on a tread.

Don't believe Neyland News. They know just as much as you and me

VN Store

Back