'15 DE Andrew Butcher Commits!

Volunteer_Kirby

Its not what you think...
Andrew Butcher - Yahoo! Sports

Andrew Butcher

This is the 4th commitment for the class of 2015.

BOOM!

sX1F4eB.gif

Reactions: 17 people
Andrew Butcher ‏@ButcherAndrew1
I have committed to the University of Tennessee! I am now a vol for life!

BMQ9UV2CMAAd3We.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
“(I like) the tradition, my family going there and all the great history of Tennessee football,” said Butcher, who added that “most of the family on my dad’s side went to Tennessee.”

He said he’s “very convinced that everything’s going in the right direction” for the Vols under first-year coach Butch Jones and his staff. “It’s just all going uphill right now,”.

“I just went in open-minded (during visits to other schools), just like I went into Tennessee, but none of them really matched it,” Butcher said.

“The first visit (to Tennessee) opened up my eyes, and the second visit was when I was ready (to commit).”

“I just wanted to get it out of the way so I can just focus on my schoolwork and getting better as an individual football player and getting my team better,”

He was a teammate of Josh Dobbs. says they plan to play him at DE.

Reactions: 11 people
Double boom...time for a nap
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Dooley could not recruit a true passer rusher and Jones has gotten 2 in a week with Butcher and Henderson... Our whole program has been transforming in front of our eyes.

Reactions: 10 people
Dooley could not recruit a true passer rusher and Jones has gotten 2 in a week with Butcher and Henderson... Our whole program has been transforming in front of our eyes.

The man is relentless!...2015 and 2016 recruits are getting pulled in too...in the past we didn't start getting booms until October or November of that year's class...I was optimistic about Butch but I didn't predict this!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people

.... or an offensive lineman or a linebacker or a running back or a .......

VN Store

Back