1923 (Paramount+)

CagleMtnVol

Network: Paramount+

The sequel to the hit Yellowstone prequel series 1883. 1923 will focus on a new generation of the Dutton Family during the time of Western Expansion, Prohibition and the Great Depression

Starring:
Helena Mirren
Harrison Ford
Timothy Dalton
Robert Patrick

Last edited:
Almost as riveting as following any sport’s game thread. 😴
What are watching now that you really like? I'm almost finished/caught up on The Rookie. It's not great but I've enjoyed it. Thinking about starting Barry or Banshee. Maybe trying Last Kingdom again. I started it but only made through 2 or 3 episodes.

Has a franchise this young ever run 3 simultaneous series? Not my thing but congrats to them on building a juggernaut.

Reactions: Behr
What are watching now that you really like? I'm almost finished/caught up on The Rookie. It's not great but I've enjoyed it. Thinking about starting Barry or Banshee. Maybe trying Last Kingdom again. I started it but only made through 2 or 3 episodes.
Loved Banshee all the way til the final season…then Major give-up. Barry is premium quality but goes too fast. Mr. In-Between is a must see before you die. I don’t regret watching every episode of Last Kingdom, but it wasn’t impactful. Vikings way better. Better Call Saul top 5 show. There are others but I’m blanking right now.

It looks promising.
I was thinking someone was going to get killed between Jack and his fiance. When she jumped out of the carrige I thought for sure it was going to be her. Did Jack die? Lol. Probably but I like not knowing for sure and I loved the ending.

I was thinking someone was going to get killed between Jack and his fiance. When she jumped out of the carrige I thought for sure it was going to be her. Did Jack die? Lol. Probably but I like not knowing for sure and I loved the ending.

Jack has to die so John's grandfather can be the sole heir.

Jack has to die so John's grandfather can be the sole heir.
I get that..

so you think he dies in the first episode? By that shot? Does he die in her arms or is he dead before she gets to him?

I get that..

so you think he dies in the first episode? By that shot? Does he die in her arms or is he dead before she gets to him?
I believe he makes it to the end of the season, he'll be killed either right before his uncle or right after. I'm thinking he gets it which brings Spencer home to get killed.

I believe he makes it to the end of the season, he'll be killed either right before his uncle or right after. I'm thinking he gets it which brings Spencer home to get killed.
Lol, I'm already so confused.

In the beginning Elsa said of death "where it doesn't follow us we hunt it down, we seek it". That's right when Spencer kills the lion.

She says her dad had 3 children and only one lived to see his children grow.

I'm thinking the leopard killed Spencer.

No?

Lol, I'm already so confused.

In the beginning Elsa said of death "where it doesn't follow us we hunt it down, we seek it". That's right when Spencer kills the lion.

She says her dad had 3 children and only one lived to see his children grow.

I'm thinking the leopard killed Spencer.

No?
I think Jack gets killed and Spencer comes home to hunt his killer and ends up getting killed, leaving John as the only surviving kid of James and Margret.

Reactions: Behr
I think Jack gets killed and Spencer comes home to hunt his killer and ends up getting killed, leaving John as the only surviving kid of James and Margret.
I can see that and hope you're right, but Im not sure I agree. Look forward to finding out though.

Mirren's accent doesn't bother me like I thought it was going to.

I had to Google the family tree in the beginning. I thought Ford was somebody else and I was like wtf is going on. Lol. But in my defense, not that it made a difference, but I was on some serious pain medication after some surgery. I'm getting ready to watch it again.

VN Store

Back