1998 National Championship DVD

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Found it at Walmart last night. Digitally remastered ABC broadcast with no commercials.

I think it was $18 and some change.

Freak,

What a great game for the Vols. From the two bombs to Price to the Dwayne Goodrich interception. My only regret was that I didn't go to it and see it in person.

Originally posted by Volunteer@Aug 16, 2004 10:55 PM
Freak,

What a great game for the Vols. From the two bombs to Price to the Dwayne Goodrich interception. My only regret was that I didn't go to it and see it in person.

I guess that's one I'll always get to rub in. Since I WAS THERE!!

It was a magical night. My only regret was selling our extra tickets 15 minutes before the game for like $25. Only to find out that unused tickets were selling for over $200 after the game.

Wow, wish I could find it at my walmart!! You know which one they will be selling here............. :banghead: :censored: :angry:

Tell them to send you the GOOD stuff. You know, the one with the FIRST UNDISPUTED BCS champs.

I have the cd, and still listen to it every once in awhile. I especially love the part when Jaikowski goes apesh!t.

Just went and ordered three copies from the online store for my family!!!

Awsome thread I had been thinking of buying that but didn't know where to get it. I was in Korea when that game happened. I have wore my old VHS copy out. Plus it had commercial breaks. Watched it three days after game and I already knew the outcome. Thats what i get for joining Army!!

shodges119

Originally posted by vol_freak+Aug 16, 2004 10:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Aug 16, 2004 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Volunteer@Aug 16, 2004 10:55 PM
Freak,

What a great game for the Vols.  From the two bombs to Price to the Dwayne Goodrich interception.  My only regret was that I didn&#39;t go to it and see it in person.

I guess that&#39;s one I&#39;ll always get to rub in. Since I WAS THERE&#33;&#33;

It was a magical night. My only regret was selling our extra tickets 15 minutes before the game for like &#036;25. Only to find out that unused tickets were selling for over &#036;200 after the game. [/quote]
I was there too. :D I think I said I don&#39;t care if I ever see them when again if they won the national championship. That&#39;s my explanation for casey going 0-3 at games I attended. THank god slick rick broke the streak.

One of the few games I have a tape of. Here&#39;s a great way to watch the tape -- when the Vols are on D - focus on Al Wilson. He is in EVERY play. He is a guided missile. This game and the Florida game from the same year demonstrate how pivotal AW was to our season.

Try this viewing approach - you won&#39;t be disappointed.

The other underrated but pivotal play of the game is the punter&#39;s open field tackle of Peter Warrick. He freakin&#39; nails him with a perfect form tackle in the middle of the field. Unreal.

Originally posted by volinbham@Jan 10, 2005 9:31 PM
The other underrated but pivotal play of the game is the punter&#39;s open field tackle of Peter Warrick. He freakin&#39; nails him with a perfect form tackle in the middle of the field. Unreal.

Where is he now? He could teach our safeties a lesson.

VN Store

Back