2,000 post for a national championship

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
i think if we post here 2,000 times we will win a national championship. come on guys lets do this.

i realyy do belive we are better than usc for next season.

i think we are returning most of our talent as usc did lose some really good players.

I don't think we are better than USC, but I think we deserve the shot to prove ourselves against the Trojans.

All you USC haters have to realized that there powerfull offense will be back full swing. Defense needs a few holes filled, but other then that they will be in the NCG. We will again dominate in the SEC, but costly mistakes will make or break us. I think UT-USC will the the game of the decade.

True. Love them or hate them, the Trojans are the best college squad to come along in a long, long time.

listen hear. i dont wont to hear that crap out of a ut fan. will are always underdogs in big games. i dont care. we will beat usc. when it comes down to it, our offenses are equal and our defense is alittle better than ttheirs ( if we get phillips) so i really feel we beat them and we will play them.

add another.

We will have to see how we do in the SEC this year. If Ohio State beats texas in the season opener, the Vols will have to go undefeated to make it to the national championship.

Look sharp, boys!

well if texas losses to ohio state wont ohio state be favored to go undefeated or at least 1 loss

If Ohio State beats Texas, it will only prove the Big Ten's strength going into next year. If the Big Ten produces a one-loss team and no other BCS conference teams go undefeated, the Big Ten team will more than likely get the bid.

VN Store

Back