2004 Kentucky Game Replay

GAVol

Overrated
Staff member
If you want to relive the near disaster it's Sunday at 1 p.m. on FSN.

Maybe we will do better the second time around :eek:lol: At least it will be easier to watch since we know the outcome.

You guys have no idea... They obviously didn't bother carrying the game here, leaving me so close to a simeltaneous heart attack, ulcer, hernia and stroke it wasn't even funny.

Milo, you've got to at least invest in a Yahoo radio account for the upcoming season. For $4.95 a month you can avoid the anxiety of having to watch the Gametracker.

I can follow gametracker just fine... Although I'm going to see about getting gameplan games. And I just picked up some Vols apparrel from the Nike Employee store today. B)

<- Set.

I would like to thank my good buddy Jack Daniels for helping me get through the game and the rain at Neyland that day.

Milo, you could try getting ESPNU? I&#39;d say that a bunch of our games are on there? Course it is ESPN LOL.....Just a thought though&#33;

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Aug 14, 2005 8:59 AM
Milo, you could try getting ESPNU?  I&#39;d say that a bunch of our games are on there?  Course it is ESPN LOL.....Just a thought though&#33;
[snapback]126487[/snapback]​

I got told on more than one occation to watch my language, by two old ladies wearing lady vols stuff........maybe it was booz

MAn, if UK had just hit a few more big passes they would have beaten us....I just don&#39;t see how our defense could have fallen apart so badly in those last two or three games in the season...UK made some big plays...If they had made a couple ofm ore here and there they would have beaten us....This is hard to watch..At least we know the outcome this time though LOL..If UK had better coaching they could be dangerous

Well, Casey HAD been sick all week and I imagine the guys were pretty tired by that point in the season.

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Aug 14, 2005 6:59 AM
Milo, you could try getting ESPNU?  I&#39;d say that a bunch of our games are on there?  Course it is ESPN LOL.....Just a thought though&#33;
[snapback]126487[/snapback]​

I think I&#39;m gonna order them game by game this season, if I do... Or maybe the whole package. I dunno. It&#39;s pretty expensive for me.

I&#39;m pretty sure you can still watch all of last year&#39;s games that were on JP on Yahoo.com. :good:

Kentucky should just put their basketball team out on the field in 2005

VN Store

Back