2007 game vs Vanderbilt on CSS now

TrueOrange

I don't get why CSS has shown so many Vols-Vandy games recently, but hey at least it's from a good year, and unlike most complaints about CSS, it's a Tennessee game the vols actually won.

Reactions: 1 person
I actually missed that game live in 2007. Nothing like finally watching it 6 years later.

I don't get why CSS has shown so many Vols-Vandy games recently, but hey at least it's from a good year, and unlike most complaints about CSS, it's a Tennessee game the vols actually won.

I don't get why so many U.T. games that are shown lately are ones in which we lose.

Where is the 1998 Arkansas game? Where is the 2004 LSU game? Where is the 2007 Kentucky game? Where is the multiple overtime game against Alabama? WHere is the 5 overtime game against Arkansas? WHere is the 1998 Florida game? Where is the bowl game against Ohio State? Where is the 2009 game against USC, when we wore the black uniforms?

Those are all games that we won, yet none are shown on t.v. Only the one' s in which we lose are shown.

Forgot that was the Louisiana-Monroe /Alabama year. Kinda chuckled watching the crowd's reaction to that

(I'm not taking shots; just commenting on the crowd reaction being humorous)

I don't get why so many U.T. games that are shown lately are ones in which we lose.

Where is the 1998 Arkansas game? Where is the 2004 LSU game? Where is the 2007 Kentucky game? Where is the multiple overtime game against Alabama? WHere is the 5 overtime game against Arkansas? WHere is the 1998 Florida game? Where is the bowl game against Ohio State? Where is the 2009 game against USC, when we wore the black uniforms?

Those are all games that we won, yet none are shown on t.v. Only the one' s in which we lose are shown.

I wasn't aware that we lost to Vandy in 07.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We didn't lose to Vandy in 2007. In fact, we backdoored it to the S.E.C. East title and played for the S.E.C. championship game.

I meant, other than that game, the only games shown on t.v. with us are one's in which we end up losing.

I see previews of games on t.v. and U.T. is listed. Then I read the match up and immeditely realize that we lost to that opponent during that season. As if I would really be interested in watching us lose again.

In fact, I recently noticed that the S.E.C. championship game was on, in which Riggs & Houston kept running long runs for T.D's, yet the refs kept calling them back. Now, as a U.T. fan, why would I watch that again, just to get frustrated?

I've DVR'd three games in the past few months. 97 Citrus Bowl win over Northwestern, 97 SECCG over Auburn, and 98 Arky. They show them.

Or the 2004 Vandy game they showed earlier in the week.

I've also seen a "classic" game from when Manning was here, against Kentucky, shown.

They also showed the 1997 SEC championship game this year.

It's also been a while, but I could have sworn the 2003 Bama and 2003 Miami games have been shown in the past too...as well as 2006 Bama, off the top of my head

Not to say a lot of UT losses haven't also been shown as well though.

I've DVR'd three games in the past few months. 97 Citrus Bowl win over Northwestern, 97 SECCG over Auburn, and 98 Arky. They show them.

I wanted to say I had seen the 98 Arkansas game recently; I just couldn't remember if it was on CSS or just online

We've sucked for so long that there probably aren't that many big wins in high def to choose from.

We've sucked for so long that there probably aren't that many big wins in high def to choose from.

Well yeah; the other half to all this is that they probably prefer to focus on broadcasts from the more recent game...probably works better given the general public's sports memory

Dammit, I hate when I hit like but mean to hit quote. What I wanted to say was, show some of the 2004 games ... that year we beat both Bama and Florida.

I know we had a home and away with Miami, Id like to see both of those again.

CSS is about the only station I miss from cable after switching to DirecTV.
If you're in the Knoxville area, MyVLT is showing UT games every Sat & Sun., and they only show games we win! Showing '96 bummer game this weekend. It's channel 30 on DirecTV & I believe ch 15 on Charter cable

VN Store

Back