2008-2009 SEC's top players

The list is questionable at best.

Some of the people ranked higher than Tyler is crazy.

This is just a fantasy list. Ogilvy will put up big points and boards and Calathes big points and decent assists. We should be deep enough that Tyler's numbers aren't as inflated as those other guys.

AHAHAH Tyler Smith never stood out. I guess hitting game winners against then undefeateed Ole Miss and the number one team in the country are nothing.

AHAHAH Tyler Smith never stood out. I guess hitting game winners against then undefeateed Ole Miss and the number one team in the country are nothing.

If ever watched a game, Tyler never stood out. He just plays in the flow of the game.

If ever watched a game, Tyler never stood out. He just plays in the flow of the game.

All it would take is maybe one or two emphatic dunks, but that's not really his style. If his scoring average climbs up to around 18.0 pts/game he'll get a lot more recognition too.

I tend to agree. I never thought that Tyler ever really took over a game. Not saying he was a bad player because he did play with the flow of the game, but wasn't fantastic

VN Store

Back