2008 Recruiting Rank

FlaVolFan

On tap
Last I saw on Scout, UT wasn't even in the top 25 in recruiting for 2008. Any idea's where we'll land for 08? We always seem to end up at least in the top 10 in recruiting. Is this common place, or is something different about the 08 class we are recruiting? I know we are all jacked up for Cal, but no offense, but I'd rather beat the Gators, especially living among them. It's a conference game, and will put us in the drivers seat in the East. God, I hate those guys!

Last I saw on Scout, UT wasn't even in the top 25 in recruiting for 2008. Any idea's where we'll land for 08? We always seem to end up at least in the top 10 in recruiting. Is this common place, or is something different about the 08 class we are recruiting? I know we are all jacked up for Cal, but no offense, but I'd rather beat the Gators, especially living among them. It's a conference game, and will put us in the drivers seat in the East. God, I hate those guys!

We should pop into the 20's as the season progresses, it's nothing to worry about right now. We should also pop onto a few major prospect's lists and get quicker interest from current prospects if the season starts out great.

Thanks. I'm sorry, but I'm a virgin blogger. This was my 1st attempt on a posting board. I just recently found this site, and you guys really seem to be in the know. I am living in South Florida now, but originally from Oak Ridge. My brother is a UT letterman from Bill Battle's era. Keep up the good work, this is the best site that I have found.

We won't end up with an "impressive" recruiting class like last years because of who we are targeting. We are going crazy for O-lineman...the best of who see 4 stars and many 2. We'll take a few D-linemen...and then if we get a look from a superstar like Berry (top 5 nationally) like Pryor..then we'll definitely welcome the commitment.

VN Store

Back