Bolts vs Canadians.......Canadians in 6
Pens vs Bluejackets......Pens in 5
God's Team vs Satan....Philly in 7

Western
Minn vs Col.................Col in 5
Hawk vs Blues..............Hawks in 7
Dallas vs Ducks.............Ducks in 5
Sharks vs Kings.............Sharks in 6

Blues recover from their recent horrible play to take the West. Bruins take the East.

Bruins win the Cup in 6 games. Book it.

Won't be watching much since Nashville isn't in it and I can't find me a bandwagon team to root for.

Blues recover from their recent horrible play to take the West. Bruins take the East.

Bruins win the Cup in 6 games. Book it.

Won't be watching much since Nashville isn't in it and I can't find me a bandwagon team to root for.

ummm the Hawks have an enormous bandwagon you could jump on :)

After seeing how Hawks fans act at Bridgestone I don't think I could do that.

I'm just glad those diving queens in Vancouver are not int he tournament. :)

I may pull for the Rangers. My bandwagon team would have to be Eastern Conference.

Bruins
Habs
Jackets
Rangers

Had to pick an upset, and at this point I'm betting against Flower until he proves me wrong.

Avs
Hawks
Ducks
Kings

I'd love to see Bryz come up big, but nope. Dallas will put up a fight.

The Pens got lucky tonight.

The Ducks will blow the Stars out this series.

The Lightning will exit the first round IMO.

I am actually kind of new to hockey. I have watched some games over the years and the olympics, of course, but I went to my first Stars game this year and had a blast.

I have a buddy who is a big fan and we are going to games 3 and 4 (and 6 if it comes to that). I'm looking forward to the playoff hockey experience.

I am actually kind of new to hockey. I have watched some games over the years and the olympics, of course, but I went to my first Stars game this year and had a blast.

I have a buddy who is a big fan and we are going to games 3 and 4 (and 6 if it comes to that). I'm looking forward to the playoff hockey experience.

I know pretty much zilch about hockey but like going to the games. starting to pick up on it and appreciate it more.

i'm thinking about going to the pens/jackets next week but not sure if I can swing it. really hoping to win the series so I can be there for the next

I know pretty much zilch about hockey but like going to the games. starting to pick up on it and appreciate it more.

Yeah. Same here. I have watched more games this year than I ever have before. I intend to follow the playoffs more closely this year and I am going to try to get more into it next season.

It's insane, I hope the stars beat up on the Ducks. Because my Sharks are playing the winner after we finish the kings

I started watching hockey consistently last year and love watching it. I missed Teheran's complete game shutout to watch playoff hockey for teams I didn't care about.

i'm thinking about going to the pens/jackets next week but not sure if I can swing it. really hoping to win the series so I can be there for the next

My best friend and I went to the Knoxville Ice Bears (SPHL) game on and he had an absolute blast. He knew nothing about the game but had a great time. The atmosphere is completely different from everything else.

VN Store

Back