2015 NBA Pre-Draft Thread

Pimpin ain't easy but somebody gotta do it. Huff did an entire seminar on deminishing returns earlier. You should check it out, maybe you can replace Ben and get some yayo not cut with baking soda and aspirin.

Huff is just trying to steal Ben's job, and last time I sent him out he just did the John's taxes.

Reactions: 1 person
So you make Ben wear his LeBron jersey while he turns tricks? How about a headband? You may be able to up your profit here.

It just depends on the customer and their fantasy. Last night he dressed up like a giant pizza, Firestorm was really happy.

I prefer to take the stats of what they actually did. And the minutes they actually played. Not some roaming hypothetical of what he might have done had he played more or less and how that compares to others.

Just take the actually stat and compare it.

But he did play 8 minutes. He played 8 minutes hundreds and hundreds of times in his career. It's not a hypothetical. He did it.

But he did play 8 minutes. He played 8 minutes hundreds and hundreds of times in his career. It's not a hypothetical. He did it.

You win. You're the winner of the great Manu Ginobli rebound debate. The guy was Wes Unseld and Moses Malone rolled into one.

Yay for Huff.

You win. You're the winner of the great Manu Ginobli rebound debate. The guy was Wes Unseld and Moses Malone rolled into one.

Yay for Huff.

No one won but you lost because you don't know basic math and then you were a dick about it.

No one won but you lost because you don't know basic math and then you were a dick about it.

I know 3.8 rebounds per game ain't **** my dude. But if you want to take note of it and use it to better your argument for why Manu was a top 10 NBA player at any point in his career, then by all means.

If I'm outside the top 2 picks, I'm taking Justice Winslow. Kid is a good defender, has good size and athletic ability, he can hit the outside shot, can get to the rim.

If I'm outside the top 2 picks, I'm taking Justice Winslow. Kid is a good defender, has good size and athletic ability, he can hit the outside shot, can get to the rim.

This is a great draft. First 12-15 players have all star potential.

VN Store

Back