2021 NFL Divisional Round 1/16-17 Rams@Packers,Ravens@Bills,Browns@Chiefs,Bucs@Saints

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
ErbMG__UcAAUekF.jpg

Saturday, Jan. 16
  • NFC No. 6 seed Los Angeles Rams at NFC No. 1 seed Green Bay Packers, 4:35 p.m. ET (FOX, FOX Deportes)
  • AFC No. 5 seed Baltimore Ravens at AFC No. 2 seed Buffalo Bills, 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC, Universo)
Sunday, Jan. 17
  • AFC No. 6 seed Cleveland Browns at AFC No. 1 seed Kansas City Chiefs, 3:05 p.m. ET (CBS, CBS All Access, ESPN Deportes)
  • NFC No. 5 seed Tampa Bay Buccaneers at NFC No. 2 seed New Orleans Saints, 6:40 p.m. ET (FOX, FOX Deportes)
We're down to the last eight teams vying for the title.

Last night I dreamed that the Titans beat the Chiefs in the divisional round. Titans were up 5 with under a minute to go. Mahomes easily drove down to first-and-goal but couldn't score in the last few seconds. Everyone was just shocked. It was very vivid, complete with my wife asking me to do something for her during the last minute and one if my kids trying to change the channel...

Am I watching too much football? Do I need an intervention?

Nah. Bring it on. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

I got Ravens, Chiefs, Pack, Saints but hoping for another Rodgers choke-job.

Reactions: MAD
Last night I dreamed that the Titans beat the Chiefs in the divisional round. Titans were up 5 with under a minute to go. Mahomes easily drove down to first-and-goal but couldn't score in the last few seconds. Everyone was just shocked. It was very vivid, complete with my wife asking me to do something for her during the last minute and one if my kids trying to change the channel...

Am I watching too much football? Do I need an intervention?

Nah. Bring it on. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

I got Ravens, Chiefs, Pack, Saints but hoping for another Rodgers choke-job.
Lol, funny story 😂
unfortunately I think you are correct on all 4 games.
I’d like to see the Bills, Browns and Bucs advance

We'll see. Bucs are well under .500 against teams in the playoffs and teams that won at least 8 games. But it ain't generally a good idea to get against Brady in the playoffs.

Should be another good football weekend.

We'll see. Bucs are well under .500 against teams in the playoffs and teams that won at least 8 games. But it ain't generally a good idea to get against Brady in the playoffs.

Should be another good football weekend.

One of the reasons Brady has an incredible playoff record is they're almost all home games. He's 4-4 on the road. That's right, only 8 out of 42 playoff games were road games. It's crazy what an advantage playing in that weak ass division was.

The only road playoff game Brady's won in 14 years was a loss if Dee Ford doesn't line up offsides.

This isn't a true road game so I'm not sure it matters that much.

At least two of these games should be phenomenal!
Rams/Packers and Ravens/Bills

The other two have potential, but I could also see them being 10+ point games.

Reactions: Knox-a-rue and MAD
At least two of these games should be phenomenal!
Rams/Packers and Ravens/Bills

The other two have potential, but I could also see them being 10+ point games.
I hope you are right.

The only thing I don't like about the Rams winning is given how superstituous teams are if they win they probably keep those silly uniforms longer.

luckily for the rams, it's around 35 degrees in GB

also, I have a feeling that GB runs away with it unless they either can't stop the run or goff has a great game

luckily for the rams, it's around 35 degrees in GB

also, I have a feeling that GB runs away with it unless they either can't stop the run or goff has a great game
I agree with you on both points.

VN Store

Back