2023 Freshman results

So to address a question from another thread, among the top 40 OT, only 8 (20%) played in more than 4 games and only 4 freshman OTs got to start more than a few games. So counting on a freshman OT to contribute is very optimistic.

freshman might end up playing but to expect one to be more than just out there, you need a 5 star that all the top programs wanted.

Dumb question-but in the stats, what is the third column? Number of starts maybe?

Nicos line in 16-26-0

If that's the case, guess they don't include the bowl game stats?

Dumb question-but in the stats, what is the third column? Number of starts maybe?

Nicos line in 16-26-0

If that's the case, guess they don't include the bowl game stats?

do not. post season games don't count on being a redshirt or not so I left those out...

Not certain which column your referring to?? I captured starts for QBs and offensive lineman but no one else. Colum E is the number of stars as high school players. Column K is number of games they played in.

LWS, great info...Only thing I can say is you have too much time on your hands... :p

Only went do far down in rankings. I think seldon was in athletes
I see Seldon now. Telander appeared in all 13 games recording 35 tackles and 2.5 TFLs.

Are they just using how they were ranked as recruits? If so... that becomes really interesting. Telander would be the most productive of UT's FR and comparable to the top 5 performers on that list @ LB.

I see Seldon now. Telander appeared in all 13 games recording 35 tackles and 2.5 TFLs.

Are they just using how they were ranked as recruits? If so... that becomes really interesting. Telander would be the most productive of UT's FR and comparable to the top 5 performers on that list @ LB.

that is 247 recruiting rankings for the 2023 cycle by position. I always capture these after signing day in February. its not a current ranking. no one I know of does that..

Reactions: perico
Good golly Miss Molly = this research had to take at least half an hour. (per day for a year)

And it sure does prove a lot.

At 76, not interested in working at all. Will take me away from the golf course.. :)
as someone who does it for a living, I’ve got massive respect for what you put together in all your posts.

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back