2023 Parking Pass Requests

CPA

TN Fund sent email with instructions to request if interested

The church on Cumberland where my famiy has parked for decades is offering paking passes in a couple of designated areas this year. I prefer this due to easer exit with trafic light to go to Farragut or Nashville.

Reactions: Vol8188
The church on Cumberland where my famiy has parked for decades is offering paking passes in a couple of designated areas this year. I prefer this due to easer exit with trafic light to go to Farragut or Nashville.

How do I reach out to them?

I would love some more information on this... do you have any contact info? Thanks in advance

Reactions: NighthawkVol
I’m a first time season ticket holder this year and sorry for this question. Is this per game or all the home games?

$200 gets you a parking pass for all the home games. Location will be determined by donor rank. I think you have until the 11th to send in your request and pay the $200. They'll go thru the assignment process about a month or so later. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Sara Clark
The church still has parking passes available and they are roped off and you can come and go on gameday if you want and they will hold your place.

It is $350 if you pre-pay now.

They still had 11 spots left as of a couple of hours ago.

Just FYI for anyone wanting something and don't think you will get the UT parking pass.

Reactions: CPA
I hope they are careful about milking loyal Vols fans, especially on game days. They could end up pushing more people into their recliners, in front of their big screen TVs, and streaming services instead of filling Neyland.

Last edited:
I hope they are careful about milking loyal Vols fans, especially on game days. They could end pushing more people into their recliners, in front of their big screen TVs, and streaming services instead of filling Neyland.
$5000 for 4 seats and a parking pass is a lot of money. . . Beers aren't $17 at home, either.

There's just something about being at a game when you've been going for over 60 years. Thankfully I have family members who enjoy going. At some point it will end but after years of inconsistent football, why stop now?

$5000 for 4 seats and a parking pass is a lot of money. . . Beers aren't $17 at home, either.

I totally get what your saying and don't necessarily disagree with you; however, you really miss out on the pre-game atmosphere and then the electricity in the stadium for the big games.

I've only been to a handful of games in the last 30 years, so I want to get a few in before I retire and move somewhere that makes going to games on any kind of regular basis much more difficult.

Plus my daughter is in her 3rd year of architecture and I want to go to some games with her.

2024 Football Parking at Church Street United Methodist Church is underway. Just got my email on renewal. Assume that if there are any openings, those on waiting list will be contacted later.

VN Store

Back