2024 Bradley Central Bears Season Thread Overall (3-4) 6A Region 2 (1-2) (Cleveland, TN)

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
Thurs. Aug 22 Mcminn County L 16-13

Fri. Aug 30 Tyner Academy W 14-6

Fri. Sept 6 @ Maryville* L 38-0

Thurs. Sept 12 Walker Valley L 28-7

Fri. Sept 20 @ Innovation Academy W 55-7

Fri. Sept 27 BYE WEEK

Fri. Oct 4 Farragut* L 28-20

Fri. Oct 11 @ Hardin Valley Academy* W 23-17

Fri. Oct 18 Red Bank

Fri. Oct 25 Cleveland*

Fri. Nov 1 @ Bearden*

*indicates region game

Last edited:
Thurs. Aug 22 Mcminn County

Fri. Aug 30 Tyner Academy

Fri. Sept 6 @ Maryville*

Fri. Sept 13 Walker Valley

Fri. Sept 20 @ Innovation Academy

Fri. Sept 27 BYE WEEK

Fri. Oct 4 Farragut*

Fri. Oct 11 @ Hardin Valley Academy*

Fri. Oct 18 Red Bank

Fri. Oct 25 Cleveland*

Fri. Nov 1 @ Bearden*

*indicates region game
Woof. Tough region!

Bad news in the opener this past Thursday, Bradley has lost their starting qb for the year as he tore about everything you can in his knee.

Bad news in the opener this past Thursday, Bradley has lost their starting qb for the year as he tore about everything you can in his knee.
Hate to hear that. Really sucks for a high school player. No extra redshirt season.

Reactions: StarRaider
News today:

In a rare in-season move Bradley Central's unfortunate quarterback woes got an unexpected boost Monday morning when a signal caller from archrival Cleveland transferred in. Senior QB Cash Bandy just played for Cleveland last Friday, but will immediately start activities at Bradley this week.

News today:

In a rare in-season move Bradley Central's unfortunate quarterback woes got an unexpected boost Monday morning when a signal caller from archrival Cleveland transferred in. Senior QB Cash Bandy just played for Cleveland last Friday, but will immediately start activities at Bradley this week.
Bandy is a backup to the starter at Cleveland and I believe was a transfer from ND last year before a knee injury last year. I have always heard you could transfer mid season but the TSSAA strongly encouraged AD's not to allow them to play. Bradley may be one of the first to thumb their nose at the TSSAA and with a law passed by the Tennessee legislature that opens the TSSAA to lawsuits if a family is willing to file, the TSSAA has little power. The pandora's box is now open and a kid can just transfer if he want to.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Bradley lost to Maryville then got blown out by local rival Walker Valley tonight. Guess OP can’t handle losing. No updates and the transfer QB tore his ACL against Maryville. Tough break for the kid. He’s a senior and went thru the transfer stuff and now can’t play.

Bradley lost to Maryville then got blown out by local rival Walker Valley tonight. Guess OP can’t handle losing. No updates and the transfer QB tore his ACL against Maryville. Tough break for the kid. He’s a senior and went thru the transfer stuff and now can’t play.
lol, I am updating thread now. I have been really busy coaching at the high school I work at. My bad. I can handle losing. It's gonna be a rough year for Bradley. I did update the torn ACL deal a while back after it happened as well.

lol, I am updating thread now. I have been really busy coaching at the high school I work at. My bad. I can handle losing. It's gonna be a rough year for Bradley. I did update the torn ACL deal a while back after it happened as well.
So y’all had a second qb, the transfer, tear up his knee? 🙏🧐

Like I wrote. Just a terrible situation for the kid. He is a really good young man.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back