2024 Roster

LWSVOL

I've replaced the 2023 roster with the projected 2024 roster which I have not added committed recruits. Will add them when they sign.

coaching staff... a couple, McDonald and Slaughter wanted more NIL money than staff was willing to give them.
I figured they want to keep Macdonald.

But my point is.. why put so much into them and have them as your starters to only.tell them to move on?

I figured they want to keep Macdonald.

But my point is.. why put so much into them and have them as your starters to only.tell them to move on?

its a matter of roster management. If a player, on the roster, wants more money than they feel he is worth they are not going to give to them. The player can stay for what they would pay or try his luck elsewhere. Same with Baron.. Its managing a roster in the NIL era.

another potential factor, just spit balling here, perhaps they feel those behind them have better potential and are ready to be the guy. The risk could be, if you bring the older guy back then the younger guy might leave.

Its all about roster management and trying to get the best players on the field which is not always a "returning starter".

Just offering some other thoughts that could help drive it. certainly could be a lot of other factors.

As another example, We know numbers are tight and they need more than one more tight end. Maybe letting DBs goes help gets the TE numbers. Roster management.

Sorry for the long answer

VN Store

Back