2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

I will give the staff credit for buying some good pieces in the portal with the possibility of 1 or 2 more. Now we will see how well the can put all the puzzle pieces together in the next few months. I hope they don’t have a European vacation planned like last summer, wait until they accomplish something.

I will give the staff credit for buying some good pieces in the portal with the possibility of 1 or 2 more. Now we will see how well the can put all the puzzle pieces together in the next few months. I hope they don’t have a European vacation planned like last summer, wait until they accomplish something.
I'd contend that the "European vacation" is a tried-and-true way to bond teammates, putting them in situations where they must watch out for and learn about each other under unfamiliar and changing conditions. With all these transfers, the team could use it more than ever. But...

I hope they don't go this summer because Britain's Deputy Prime Minister just directed citizens to "store three days of food and water, as well as torches and radios," after he announced creation of a “dedicated Resilience Directorate -- constantly scanning the horizon for future threats…and an Emergency Alerts system -- ready to notify people if lives are at risk.”

I really can't see this summer being normal anywhere in the western world.

Liked it...Can I say I loved it! She is gone to be soooo good for this program!
I agree. And I love Kellie and John. I have history with them and they were very kind to me. I wanted badly for them to succeed but some things just don’t work out.

CKC had no role in any of that and I hope folks can get behind her. We all have a united hope in what we know can happen again with the prestige and power of this program. Maybe I’m a sucker for her genuine approach and down to earth honesty with this process, but I like her and can see this working; maybe quicker than most expect. There will be some bumps and a learning curve is expected (or should be), but she appears to me to have the “IT” factor.
I guess time will tell, but I’m rooting for her success.

ADKq_NZLGZ-ciF3aMnWNAKao1O0R2RKLtN-9l-EZ4o5sCXEfRqZOMuCWNXoZRHlEzdL1py3qs75kQt0yB2UCjdy_4pBpLAdLgUYvfXuGPdlgzLXuq3UtIj5Qum18vEElDQN32Z8YGrToEbHln3RAkh5HhLLEGKeAO1RdV0gyl0Il=s0-d-e1-ft

Key, Mashack To Participate In SEC Spring Meetings

Can Key come back for us??? If so, CKC should convince her to come back!!!!

VN Store

Back