2025 Recruiting

We begged and pleaded for Nyla to recommit and then when she doesnt its Kim got it right , or her ego is to big for Tennessee.....this is starting to become wayyy to similar to that other schools board up north.
If there was a Husky Nan riding herd over this board, there would be fewer trifling trolls with which to deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: dlhx
I think Coach Kim doesnt have an ego!!! Look at the smile on her face and the players faces.. She is strict but i think is laid back.. Sam is not a good recruiter and most of the ground work that was laid is now at TN--- Coach Lazo.. if she was such a great recruiter Nyla Brooks would be at MS State. ... Kim talked about Culture.. If Brooks was generational she would have been recruited by UCONN and South Carolina hard.. which she wasnt. sooo stop the negative stuff.. and lets get Hurst, Knox, Prawl, and Civil.... then get two transfers that will be coming out!!!! And lets start getting these 2026's like both Big O's that both want to be Lady Vols... and lets get Kate Harpring!!!!!
She’s confident, nose to the wheel, blue-collar tough. She’s like Pat this way: “How I’ll beat you is to outwork you.” Healthy ego.

Coach Kim got it right. There's no need for a drama in recruitment. Brooks recruitment was full of it and some folks know it but they lie about it to fit their story or whatever the case may be.

You've been wrong a lot Coach but hopefully you are right when it comes to Nyla Brooks being generational. I like the young lady but she haven't shown me anything to suggest it. Jordan Horston is a good comparison to her if we are being honest. Horston was a better ball handler out of high school though.
Bingo, we have a winner . Coach J sounds butthurt .

How do you know this? You like to talk like you're in the know, spit it out, who told you that?
Her Uncle posted this on X
You don't even know what a generational player is. We all know you don't like CKC, just stop with the BS
yawn
Bingo, we have a winner . Coach J sounds butthurt .
yawn
But we're talking to you, let it go. Maybe you can go to the UNC board and do us all a favor.
yawn

there, all your rants are together in one place,,,now, as Arthur's butler said to the man in the department store, "on the other hand,,,"

Who do we feel best about?? I certainly want all 3 or even 4 with Hurst. I'm not counting her in my question because in theory local product should give us a chance, but of the big 3 who do we have best chance at?

VN Store

Back