2025 Recruiting

Just a thought. Maybe that clip is not the best representation of her game.

She has also been offered by Louisville (Jeff Walz aka the greatest coach to ever live according to some), Virginia Tech, North Carolina State, Iowa, U of Miami (coached by everyone's replacement for Kellie, Katie Meier), Michigan, Florida State, Florida, with other top schools presumably to follow.

I kinda find it hard to believe that all those coaches are actively recruiting such an inferior player and all overlooking the glaring flaws that render her completely incapable of competing at a D1 level.

But Kellie has offered and is actively trying to recruit her, which means of course, she is little more than chopped chicken liver. However, if she opts for an other of her many offers, she will suddenly be transformed into a truly elite player that Kellie could not close on.
Thank you madtown. This helps clarify her value. Other suitors.

Seems you may have missed the point. When TN was TN, classes looked more like a top 3 player, another top 10, one in the late teens and then maybe take a flyer on a kid at 45 like this. Not that they can’t contribute, but at that rank fans hoped for eventual help but not much was expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: glv98
Seems you may have missed the point. When TN was TN, classes looked more like a top 3 player, another top 10, one in the late teens and then maybe take a flyer on a kid at 45 like this. Not that they can’t contribute, but at that rank fans hoped for eventual help but not much was expected.
Nope I got your point. You missed mine. Even a lowly 45 will become a not top 100 to some posters if she was offered by and committed to the LVs. If she committed elsewhere the same posters would say Kellie whiffed on another top 20 player.
Talked past each other there I think.😆

So….aren’t we still Tennessee? Now ya got me confused…

The name is the same, but the reputation....is different.
Not so much. Great record for academics (still at 100% for those staying through senior year?), leadership endeavors, community service, extension of bb careers into the W. What am I leaving out here…

Oh yeah, Darth’s standard of excellence.

Not surprising...
Probably his interest in moving the LVs forward as constructed. I’m all for winning at the “Summitt” of college basketball. I’m all for ADDW moving in a new direction if and when he deems that necessary. I ain’t about hating on the status quo. So eat dat… you’re more than welcome to slobber over it prior to consumption.

Not so much. Great record for academics (still at 100% for those staying through senior year?), leadership endeavors, community service, extension of bb careers into the W. What am I leaving out here…

Oh yeah, Darth’s standard of excellence.

You mean winning? Every program has community service, leadership programs, academics....The idea is to combine all that with winning
at a level that at least approaches our tradition. We haven't come close to doing that in many years.

Haylen Ayers class Tennessee is recruiting her. Seen on Facebook on lady page. She scored more points by herself than the whole young Greenfield team. Hayley Ayers didn't play much if at all in the fourth quarter. Worthy road studios YouTube channel has the Dec 22 game of USJ vs Greenfield where you can see Hayley Ayers class 25

Reactions: brittannica
Haylen Ayers class Tennessee is recruiting her. Seen on Facebook on lady page. She scored more points by herself than the whole young Greenfield team. Hayley Ayers didn't play much if at all in the fourth quarter. Worthy road studios YouTube channel has the Dec 22 game of USJ vs Greenfield where you can see Hayley Ayers class 25
She is 2027 so a long time to go for her.

Reactions: mudcat1973
Hayley Ayers playing two years up women's basketball

2025 Tennessee silver basketball team seen her playing on 2025 team Google search she 2027 but base on those Dec 22 223 vs Greenfield she could get minutes now.
She is playing with them because she is good enough to play with that group. She will be an elite highly ranked player when she comes available in 2027. No doubt she will be ranked highly.

She is playing with them because she is good enough to play with that group. She will be an elite highly ranked player when she comes available in 2027. No doubt she will be ranked highly.
She hitting threes bring the ball up the court. Passing was on the money. She posted and rebound .the ball. She was all over court. . They fast track the clock few minutes into the fourth quarter.

VN Store

Back