3 more killed in France from Islamic terrorism

I think that the savage beheaded one person during the attack. Islam hasn't, and will not change it's mindset. About 20 percent of muzzies are stuck in the 7th century, and will continue to produce more of these "Allah Akbar" moment around the world. The less muzzies in this country, the better.

I think that the savage beheaded one person during the attack. Islam hasn't, and will not change it's mindset. About 20 percent of muzzies are stuck in the 7th century, and will continue to produce more of these "Allah Akbar" moment around the world. The less muzzies in this country, the better.

I agree. People argue that there's extremists in every religion, but the last Christian i saw behead someone was a knights Templar on a TV show.

It’s inevitable that the Euro leftist globalist Wokeists will either have to fight or submit to the Islamists. I’m putting my money on Mohammy’s forces.

Yep
IMG_20201029_212912_353.jpg

You actually think Democrats will behead folks in a Church?
It may be a bit hyperbolic, but democrats aren’t doing themselves any favors by crowing that the protests in the US are 93% peaceful.

This is especially true considering several of the recent riots followed the 100% justified killing of armed suspects by the police.

VN Store

Back