3-Star All Americans

SoCalVol09

Big Orange beach bum
I am not sure if this has been posted or not, I searched and didnt find anything...

anyways here is an article on Scout of a 3-star All American list, we have a few guys on there and some honorable mentions...interesting even though it is Scout :thumbsup:

Scout.com: My 3-Star All-Americans

I believe its already been posted. I really like Poole and Wilks, both of them are on this list. Recently Poole jumped to the 16th RB on Rivals and is their highest rated 3 star back.

shoot my bad then...

i have heard nothing but good things about poole, and seeing the stats about how many D-1 players are rated 3*, I dont see why people get so upset about this years class

The list is basically intended to be the most underrated 3-stars. UT has a good showing on that list.

Poole
Wilkes
Thomas
Savage
Bohannon
Fowlkes

i think even if we did get davis that poole could be better. Davis is great too though. Maybe we could have like a Brown/Williams thing lie AU a few years ago.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Maybe like T. Henry and T. Stephens :rock:

But I think Davis will go to AU.

Crap, I forgot that he decommited from there.

My bad, horrible brain glitch !!!!!!!

He's cumin to UT !!!!!!! :)

No, I just wasn't thinking. I know he decommited i just forget bout that for some reason. Stupid brain glitch.

AU is still a possibility for him. Their OC has been talking to him and CTT is a great closer. I'd still say OM or UT though with AU and Oregon a not to distant 3rd or 4th.

VN Store

Back