'25 GA DB Dylan Lewis (Tennessee commit)

TN continues to show really well in the recruitment of 2025 DB Dylan Lewis. The Milton (Ga.) standout was impressed last night. He doesn’t have a top list of schools publicly but right now, this is a Tennessee and Clemson battle. He is working toward a December/January commitment time frame. I’d give the Vols the slightest of edges here. He will see Clemson and TN both again this season. Possibly multiple times to Knoxville.
-M. Ray

“I loved the atmosphere,” Lewis said of what stood out. “It was a crazy atmosphere out here. Sold out crowd. Everybody was electifrying. The fans were really into everything the whole game. I just loved it all.” “A lot of big plays were made tonight by the defense,” the three-star cornerback said. “A pick six, sacks, and the defensive guys were flying around to the football. There was a lot of energy and excitement, and that is what is I like to see.”
“I hear from Tennessee every day,” Lewis said of the communication. “I hear from Coach Heupel saying ‘good morning.’ I hear from Coach Martinez, Coach ET, and Coach Banks on a daily basis. I get a game day phone call from them. It has been great.” “I just like the way they coach,” Lewis said. “They are real. They are going to be straight up with you and coach you and they can develop you.”
“It is big for them,” Lewis said. “I have seen a lot of game days, but this is probably the best I have seen. It has been a great visit.” “I just want to find another home and a place where they are going to develop me as a man and not just as an athlete,” Lewis said. “ That is probably the biggest part for me.” Lewis would like to make a decision sometime after his junior season at Milton High School.
-VQ

Plans to visit again for the TAMU and UGA games.

VN Store

Back