Live Period/HS Recruiting/AAU

VolFuture

Do we know if/where any of the new LV coaches are/will be this spring for HS recruiting??

EYBL-UAA-Adias-etc have started… I’ll try to drop live links.

I know u can watch EYBL by searching GEYBL on TwitchTV App

They are playing rn. Also we need to start new recruiting threads 😂

Reactions: lfvol
EYBL-UAA-Adias-etc have started… I’ll try to drop live links.
I think this event is where the picture of Coach Sam and Sam Purcell was taken. I noticed Yo thanking the event on twitter for the coach hospitality. This is definitely the place to be this week.

Reactions: VolFuture
I think this event is where the picture of Coach Sam and Sam Purcell was taken. I noticed Yo thanking the event on twitter for the coach hospitality. This is definitely the place to be this week.
Yeah fr so I wonder… or are we just 100% on the phone and in on the portal???

I’ve heard nothing about live recruiting

Be very surprised if someone isn't there live. LOL if just for the coach schmoozing if nothing else.
But with the portal visitors??? I think they just got here.

We do have 5 coaches now. There are wayyyy more than 5 good AAU events

Boo Williams- Hampton Va EYBL
Spooky Nook- Spooky Nook, Pa GUAA
Apache Memorial- Knoxville TN Insider Exp
Adidas spring series- Bryan Tx 3SSB

And a few more independent ones like Premier events (espn tournament), Showtime events in Murfreesboro

But with the portal visitors??? I think they just got here.

We do have 5 coaches now. There are wayyyy more than 5 good AAU events

Boo Williams- Hampton Va EYBL
Spooky Nook- Spooky Nook, Pa GUAA
Apache Memorial- Knoxville TN Insider Exp
Adidas spring series- Bryan Tx 3SSB

And a few more independent ones like Premier events (espn tournament), Showtime events in Murfreesboro
This is why getting two coaches with SEC and D1 level experience was so, so crucial. It's already been a 2 wk whirlwind for CKC and now w portal visits and live period going on at the same time having guys who've navigated it all before is invaluable.

I give CKC massive credit for knowing and admitting what she doesn't know. Bringing in folks more experienced than she is a major step in adjusting to this level. Glad to see she puts results in front of her ego.

I am currently watching the Nike Ebyl AAU live session. Boo Williams vs Sports City Angels.

I am going to hold my evaluation until after the game but this is certainly something that a lot of the fanatics will avoid speaking on.

Boo Williams and Sports City Angels in a close game 41-42.
This game has been a struggle for decommit prospect Nyla Brooks.
I won’t post the official stat line. Hope she can get back into a rhythm. Hope this isn’t a sign of playing for offers impacting her game.
Good luck to Brooks and her family future plans. Maybe they will visit Rocky Top soon.

Boo Williams vs Sports City Angels heading to overtime.
BW attempted to set Brooks up for the game winner and the defender stole the ball and pushed the ball up the court for SCA to attempt a final second attempt for a game winner that missed.
47-47.

Great! I figured it would be him. I’m betting Kim will handle the portal visits.
Looks like Burdette, Tubner, and CKC hosted Latham and probably Spearman today. Tubner being a post coach makes sense to have there. Lazo also started following some younger recruits or their parents(Helen Ayer’s mom)on IG too, which makes sense since he was at the AAU event.

I will post updates in about an hour on the AAU circuit. Tennessee has its new ace recruiter who some believe will be the LVs best recruiter since the legendary CPS era on the trail.
New LV assistant Coach Rizer is also believed to be out on the recruiting trail which is great experience and building contacts for a young coach that is known as a good former D1 athlete and professional player overseas.
The momentum on Rocky Top right now is second to none!

I will post updates in about an hour on the AAU circuit. Tennessee has its new ace recruiter who some believe will be the LVs best recruiter since the legendary CPS era on the trail.
New LV assistant Coach Rizer is also believed to be out on the recruiting trail which is great experience and building contacts for a young coach that is known as a good former D1 athlete and professional player overseas.
The momentum on Rocky Top right now is second to none!
you might post who the recruit is that is associated with the teams/scores

Jazzy Davidson on Cal Stars look very good in the loss to TN Flight 17 PTS 9 REB 5 AST 5 STL She play the 1, 2 or 3

VN Store

Back