BaseVols vs Western Carolina Tues Game Highlights

Watching one of the last pitchers that Western Carolina last night, I was like that guy has some really good movement on his pitches and he can hit 96 mph. How did this guy end up in W Carolina? And then he sailed a ball at C Mo's head, then at his feet and proceeded to send balls in every direction about every three pitches like Wild Thing in Major League.

Watching one of the last pitchers that Western Carolina last night, I was like that guy has some really good movement on his pitches and he can hit 96 mph. How did this guy end up in W Carolina? And then he sailed a ball at C Mo's head, then at his feet and proceeded to send balls in every direction about every three pitches like Wild Thing in Major League.
He started out at North Carolina, then went to a Juco for two years. So far this year he has pitched 6 innings in 8 appearances, he has issued 19 walks.......that is why he's at WCU

He started out at North Carolina, then went to a Juco for two years. So far this year he has pitched 6 innings in 8 appearances, he has issued 19 walks.......that is why he's at WCU

Yeah, I quickly figured out why he was at WC. The look on our guys faces was like, damn dude, you're gonna kill someone, heh.
don't think CTV and CFA didn't pull his stats too. that guy had an electric arm, just can't find the zone. I will venture to say his best outing was last night. Dude could also play some football too.

VN Store

Back