Lizard on crack

Our program still finds a way to choke against Florida when we should win easily. Our team still has a mental weakness against the Gators. This is a stain on the program that Heupel has yet to fix. I’m hoping that he will starting this season.

He is only
Our program still finds a way to choke against Florida when we should win easily. Our team still has a mental weakness against the Gators. This is a stain on the program that Heupel has yet to fix. I’m hoping that he will starting this season.
1 and 2 against them. I expect that number on the left to increase exponentially in the coming years.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Rare is the Gators fan who predicts a loss to Tennessee
Even rarer is that they were correct. Missouri and Florida embarrassed us last year - Missouri was more legit based on their season record, but still - this Florida thing stings and the fact there is no "return to the swamp" any time soon, the streak down there might last a while for them.

Even rarer is that they were correct. Missouri and Florida embarrassed us last year - Missouri was more legit based on their season record, but still - this Florida thing stings and the fact there is no "return to the swamp" any time soon, the streak down there might last a while for them.
We’ll be back down there in 2025. We’re just flipping the 2024 schedule. Which is BS IMO.

However, it will be interesting to see a Gator coach wearing a visor on the sideline again in 2025 👀

We’ll be back down there in 2025. We’re just flipping the 2024 schedule. Which is BS IMO.

However, it will be interesting to see a Gator coach wearing a visor on the sideline again in 2025 👀
I was under the impression that they would pretty much stick to traditional E-W (more or less) rivals in 2024 and 2025 would be a big surprise. Didn't realize they would flip.

I was under the impression that they would pretty much stick to traditional E-W (more or less) rivals in 2024 and 2025 would be a big surprise. Didn't realize they would flip.
Unfortunately not. They came out and said that we’re sticking w/ the exact same SEC schedule in 25, except the homes would be away and vice versa. I guess w/ the CFP expanding and Sankey trying to get more $ for a 9 game season and also the possibility of adding some ACC teams they kept the status quo.

Reactions: ptcarter
Rare is the Gators fan who predicts a loss to Tennessee

My prediction is that any prediction now is silly. No team really knows what they have with the massive turnover of the portal and NIL. They ought to use tape to write the players' names and put those on the back of jerseys so they can be changed every couple of months.

VN Store

Back