James Little Man Stewarts Sister Passes?

stolitonic

PHD in eye discipline
He made a reference to this during the NFL draft a while ago.

Know his family is from the Morristown area as knew most of them well from youth sports, etc

Didn't see anything in the Morristown newspaper online

Anybody know what happened?

Reactions: Just a VolinTears
He made a reference to this during the NFL draft a while ago.

Know his family is from the Morristown area as knew most of them well from youth sports, etc

Didn't see anything in the Morristown newspaper online

Anybody know what happened?

Saw that. Sorry to hear about the loss of his sister. But was good to see him up there on the stage. He was a great Vol

Yes was great to see him up there but I wish would have been under better circumstances.

I knew James and his brother Scotty quite well growing up as we were roughly the same age and were playing sports together basically from the time we could walk.

Loved watching Little Man Stewart play in the Orange and dive over the top for six. Loved hearing John Ward call his name.

Reactions: Plecoptera
I hate to hear that for he and his family, that’s rough. I lost my sister in November after a very short battle with cancer.

One of my all-time favorites. He was automatic in short-yard situations. Would dive over the line of scrimmage like he was shot from a cannon.
The ONLY running back I have ever seen that appeared at times to be running parallel to the ground.

Talk about running behind your pads, he was the best ever!

James' brother Scotty and his family still live in the Knoxville area.
Both brothers great athletes, Scotty played at Maryville College.
Vol family always here to be supportive of our own.
Peace to the Stewart family.

Reactions: onevol74

VN Store

Back