Igor is in the Boat!

Absolutely not, transition all of your panic into Lanier possibly going to Maryland or staying in the draft.
I wasnt one of the ones panicking about not having portal additions one week after the season. I’m using the term “we” as a show of solidarity with those who seek misery.

I think we need to transition into freaking out about who may transfer out next year.

Last edited:
I wasnt one of the ones panicking about not having portal additions one week after the season. I’m using the term “we” as a show of solidarity with those who seek misery.

I think we need to transition into freaking out about who may transfer out next year.
For those who like to worry there is plenty for all, literally everyone, signed recruits, committed recruits, current players, unsigned recruits need to be worked and potential coaching retirement. There is zero solid ground until tipoff in November. Fans, start your worrying!

For those who like to worry there is plenty for all, literally everyone, signed recruits, committed recruits, current players, unsigned recruits need to be worked and potential coaching retirement. There is zero solid ground until tipoff in November. Fans, start your worrying!
I know

VN Store

Back