Lane STILL WISHES he'd STAYED on Rocky Top!

Probably just a parent missing the days when his kids were babies…I feel it all of the time…

Maybe missing that fine ex wife of his too…but I doubt it…coozhounds are never satisfied with one woman

Just became a UT fan when my kids just decided to go there 8 years ago but take this as someone who didn’t emotionally live through the Lane months.

From the outside looking in he could possibly be saying I made the biggest mistake of my life breaking up with both UT and Layla which were both the best years of my life. If so he is giving huge compliments to UT. Most people as they grow older regret stupid mistakes they made when they were younger.

Of course there are always Exceptions who were born as mature as a 50 year old……NOT

Kiffin will never coach again in front of a home crowd of 100,000 rabid fans, he is stuck in Oxford doing that Grove thing, he'll be competitive in the conference from time to time, but his opportunities at the top of the SEC pecking order are long gone, the Alabama hire was a clear rejection of Kiffin, Texas even took Sarkesian out from under Saban with Sarks previous issues and the disparities between Texas and Ole Miss are obvious.

As the NIL thresholds continue to go up and up, Kiffin will have a significantly harder time getting top shelf talent to Oxford, without outside investment and if he can't put the Rebels in the 12 team thing, the investment will go elsewhere,

Reactions: knox73
Kiffin will never coach again in front of a home crowd of 100,000 rabid fans, he is stuck in Oxford doing that Grove thing, he'll be competitive in the conference from time to time, but his opportunities at the top of the SEC pecking order are long gone, the Alabama hire was a clear rejection of Kiffin, Texas even took Sarkesian out from under Saban with Sarks previous issues and the disparities between Texas and Ole Miss are obvious.

As the NIL thresholds continue to go up and up, Kiffin will have a significantly harder time getting top shelf talent to Oxford, without outside investment and if he can't put the Rebels in the 12 team thing, the investment will go elsewhere,
I'd say there's a reasonably fair chance he'll be the next head coach at Florida.

I'd say there's a reasonably fair chance he'll be the next head coach at Florida.
It seems like a lot of folks think this but I don't know why. It would be a harder job than Ole Miss especially regarding the fan base and the administration. Gator fans are ruthless and I don't think Kiffin would gel at Florida. Just my 2 cents. But if he ends up there it will be fun beating him. GBO!!!

VN Store

Back