4th n the country on Rivals!

Was thinking we were at 7th nationally and had bumped up??

My bad, don't Taze me dude, still great to see though! :)

Old Mist at #7????

Those guys better be careful before Huge Freeze gives away the whole farm!

That's not true

How long then? When Lee got his 2 stars from Rivals combined with the Helm addition? We have been in that range for a while but I didn't see the need to bust on the OP and call him Hyams when I am pretty sure we moved back to 4th on the 23rd.

Lets wait until signing day 2014 before we are happy with this. You know these kids flip flop.....if we go 6-6 alot of these kids might get scared to committ.

I think these commits know this year will be rough. 6-6 is probably what we'll end up. Not a factor IMO

Reactions: 1 person
Lets wait until signing day 2014 before we are happy with this. You know these kids flip flop.....if we go 6-6 alot of these kids might get scared to committ.

I feel pretty good on what the coaches are selling, hotsauce included. This class is going to stay near the top of the rankings. Everyone of these kids knows where we are as a program.

4th on Scout.com as well... This site usually gives us lower ranking just like espn. I'm sure they hate giving us 4th ranked class right now 😄

How long then? When Lee got his 2 stars from Rivals combined with the Helm addition? We have been in that range for a while but I didn't see the need to bust on the OP and call him Hyams when I am pretty sure we moved back to 4th on the 23rd.

I'm pretty sure we got there when Payne committed

You can tell it's the off-season, when folks have been reduced to arguing about when we may or may not have reached a specific team ranking almost a year ahead of the actual signing day...bring on the season!

Love the ranking, love the hotsauce and all the things that bUTch is selling. I think they're doing a heckuva job and hope they keep it up.

One note about the rankings though: Of the 14 5-star players, only 2 have committed so far. Where the 5-star guys fall is going to radically re-shape the rankings list over the next few months. We need to grab at least one of those guys, if not two, to stay up in the top grouping.

BTW, it's great to see that we have the TOP 4-star guy on Rivals (Hurd), which is a GREAT sign!

You can tell it's the off-season, when folks have been reduced to arguing about when we may or may not have reached a specific team ranking almost a year ahead of the actual signing day...bring on the season!

Love the ranking, love the hotsauce and all the things that bUTch is selling. I think they're doing a heckuva job and hope they keep it up.

One note about the rankings though: Of the 14 5-star players, only 2 have committed so far. Where the 5-star guys fall is going to radically re-shape the rankings list over the next few months. We need to grab at least one of those guys, if not two, to stay up in the top grouping.

BTW, it's great to see that we have the TOP 4-star guy on Rivals (Hurd), which is a GREAT sign!

NB4 somebody brings to light that when we sign a 5* they get dropped to a 4*.

If someone posted:

"Hey somebody is throwing $20 bills out of a window at Ayres Hall!"

The response on Volnation:

"They are not $20 bills they are $100 bills you dumb Sh*t! Go kill yourself!"

Volnation always delivers! :banghead2:

VN Store

Back