5-0

HerdnVols

We are 2-0 against non power 5 opponents. And 3-0 with 3 huge moral victories. Never heard so many people complain considering we are undefeated.

Reactions: 3 people
We are 2-0 against non power 5 opponents. And 3-0 with 3 huge moral victories. Never heard so many people complain considering we are undefeated.

I bet you keep score in golf the same way. Lost ball in the woods and find 2 others. Good grief!

:thud:

Tennesseeduke

Freak needs to make 5,000 posts minimum to start a thread. It would make this place so much more bearable and actually make sense

Freak needs to make 5,000 posts minimum to start a thread. It would make this place so much more bearable and actually make sense

Its called sarcasm. This is the 3rd straight game that i either heard a coach, fan or commentator
say that the loss was still a moral victory for our players.

Players do not work the entire off season for moral victories. I do not believe in any way that they look at a loss that way.

Never understood this argument. Do folks become smarter or more relevant after 5,000 posts? If so, I may need to post more of "this" or "twss" or gifs of midgets racing donkeys.

Point is you can't fix stupid

Reactions: 4 people
Its called sarcasm. This is the 3rd straight game that i either heard a coach, fan or commentator
say that the loss was still a moral victory for our players.

Players do not work the entire off season for moral victories. I do not believe in any way that they look at a loss that way.

You're very clever. (Sarcasm)

Today was not a moral victory at all. In fact it was the type of loss that can really set this team back

Listening to the players after the game it will take a lot of leadership to keep from giving up on the season. We will see what they are made of

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back