:welcome:

Always good to have fans from other schools to keep us updated on what's going on.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 24, 2004 6:01 PM

Always good to have fans from other schools to keep us updated on what's going on.

Thank you Vol Freak. Our bi-annual trip to Knoxville is my favorite road game. We always have a good time with your fans. And having a few cold-beers with ya. :beer:

Originally posted by insuragator+Mar 25, 2004 10:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (insuragator &#064; Mar 25, 2004 10:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Mar 24, 2004 6:01 PM

Always good to have fans from other schools to keep us updated on what&#39;s going on.

Thank you Vol Freak. Our bi-annual trip to Knoxville is my favorite road game. We always have a good time with your fans. And having a few cold-beers with ya. :beer: [/quote]
Ah yes...... :beer:....nothing like having a few (a few too many)

Either of you guys coming to Knoxville this year?

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Mar 26, 2004 11:29 PM
I came out 2 years ago and tailgated with the VT crew....but I&#39;m targeting the CockTail party for this years road trip. I&#39;ll have to make it back out to Kville and meet ya though VF&#33; B)

The CockTail party sounds like a good choice. Georgia is the one we are both gunnin for now. :banghead:

I hate to say this but I think UGA takes the SEC this year. I am not the type who hates anyone...I love all the SEC teams so I dont say it out of mocking or anything. Hate them or not, Richt has put them in the right direction. :(

Originally posted by U&#045;T@Mar 27, 2004 12:40 PM
I hate to say this but I think UGA takes the SEC this year. I am not the type who hates anyone...I love all the SEC teams so I dont say it out of mocking or anything. Hate them or not, Richt has put them in the right direction. :(

Unfortunately I agree with you. Top to bottom the red-puppies look really tough. And I believe that Pollock and Green came back for one more shot at the Gators.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 26, 2004 11:05 PM
Either of you guys coming to Knoxville this year?

I will be heading up on Thursday hopefully. Our &#39;crew&#39; has decided to fly this year so we wont have the brutal hung-over drive home on Sunday. :D :D

Originally posted by NCGatorBait+Mar 27, 2004 1:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NCGatorBait @ Mar 27, 2004 1:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-U&#045;T@Mar 27, 2004 1:40 PM
I hate to say this but I think UGA takes the SEC this year. I am not the type who hates anyone...I love all the SEC teams so I dont say it out of mocking or anything. Hate them or not, Richt has put them in the right direction.  :(

Thats what gets my goat about UF...UF has beat LSU 14 of the past 16 and UGA 13 of 14....but loses back to back to Ole Miss&#33; :angry: :angry: [/quote]
The way of the SEC..... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I can&#39;t figure out the Vols either. We always beat Kentucky and Vandy but can&#39;t beat Florida or Georgia?? Go figure. :D

VN Store

Back