8-4, 9-3 record is going to impact recruiting?

I think alot of recruits will see 5-6 to 10-3/9-4 and see an improvement. We are still doing alot better than some of the programs we are recruiting against(FSU, UM, UGA, etc).

We may slip with a few, but alot will see the depth chart and realize they can come in and contribute early.

This class needs to shape up with a few major recruits or us Vols fans are going to see more 3 and 4 loss seasons in the future.

We may slip with a few, but alot will see the depth chart and realize they can come in and contribute early.

If I was a 5 star defensive line player, I'd be licking my chops at the chance to come to Tennessee.

players love the idea of immediate playing time, but if you're starting a lot of freshman, you're not winning many games

UT lost 7 of the starting front 8 last season, they were golden opportunities to start, and it didn't peak a lot of interest in recruits. Last year was Fulmer's worst recruiting year.

9-3 is an improvement, but is it enough of one to lure the very best prospects?

players love the idea of immediate playing time, but if you're starting a lot of freshman, you're not winning many games

Do you think that a couple of 5 star freshman linemen would be any worse than what we have this year?

The 5-6 was the biggest factor from last year. We had alot of locks that turned elsewhere after last year.

As for the freshmen, we played alot of freshmen during the 2004 season and that worked out pretty well.

Do you think that a couple of 5 star freshmam linemen would be any worse than what we have this year?

good point, but where are the 5 star lineman.....they're at Texas and UF and ND and OSU and LSU, etc

I think the coaching changes got people's attention and the record shows improvement. Kids and their parents pay attention to this and I think it will help us. The hard part is waiting for the results.

Haha. Sounds about right based on your expert opinion on the recruitment of Dunlap? Haha.

It might be true that he is a gator lean, very possible. But I just love the way rex seized that opportunity to jump on that bit of meat. Classic.

VN Store

Back