98 Chamionship Collector Football

ThreatLevelVol

If someone tells me how to upload photos on here then I will. Cant seem to find anything about price online. Looking to sale my Wilson 1001 Collectors Edition limited only 5000 made 1998 National Champions football. Any help need the money badly or wouldnt be trying to sale

If someone tells me how to upload photos on here then I will. Cant seem to find anything about price online. Looking to sale my Wilson 1001 Collectors Edition limited only 5000 made 1998 National Champions football. Any help need the money badly or wouldnt be trying to sale

If you're on a computer, just hit reply and scroll down to "manage attachments".

I dont know how much I dont know what they go for. I will probably try ebay just dont know how to gwt them to upload off my phone.

I have one of these. I think they went for $99 originally. No idea if you could get more out of it now. I thought about trying to sell mine at a game but I doubted I would get more then $50 for it on the street.

P.S. let me know how it goes selling it. Thanks.

Last edited:
$50.00 is not that much. If you sell it for that, you will regret it in the future when you're back on your feet

VN Store

Back