"A Bet is a BET!"

Exactly. Thus being a former bandwagon fan. Im also a former Broncos fan. I dont have an NFL team now but will bandwagon again someday when a VFL has a legendary career
Same. I was a Green Bay fan for a while as well when Randall Cobb was there (Go Tornadoes). Over the Broncs and the Colts now, and the Pack too, honestly. Until further notice, I’m a Lions/Pats/whoever is playing KC fan. Not that I necessarily dislike the Chiefs that much, just tired of them winning so dang much. 😂

Edit: throw San Fran in there too because of Jauan and Dobbs.

Same. I was a Green Bay fan for a while as well when Randall Cobb was there (Go Tornadoes). Over the Broncs and the Colts now, and the Pack too, honestly. Until further notice, I’m a Lions/Pats/whoever is playing KC fan. Not that I necessarily dislike the Chiefs that much, just tired of them winning so dang much. 😂

Edit: throw San Fran in there too because of Jauan and Dobbs.
I have a good buddy who is a chiefs fans. He throws some hella good parties. So im a chiefs fan for that very reason. Last Super bowl i counted 42 different dishes of food that were brought to the party. We had a keg and a few gallons of booze and wine too. He bought the booze and everyone that came brought a dish. Was epic

VN Store

Back