A Few Questions

surrealvol

Just a few questions...

Which, if any, of the players live in Gibbs Hall these days? I don't mean names, just who by category or choice.

Does the Vol Walk start before each game at the same time? (X minutes before gametime?)

Where does the visiting team usually stay?

Can you get a reserved parking spot anywhere other than contributor lots?

Where's the best place to go after the game?

Do all the parents sit in the same area of Neyland?

And...

What's your opinion about the same guy singing the National Anthem every game?

who sings the National Anthem? - if it's still George B?something then that's alright by me. I love(d) the intonation on the "brave" at the end. As much a part of game day memories for me as running through the T.

Originally posted by volinbham@Feb 3, 2005 12:30 AM
who sings the National Anthem? - if it's still George B?something then that's alright by me. I love(d) the intonation on the "brave" at the end. As much a part of game day memories for me as running through the T.

George Bitzas isn't the full-time singer of the anthem anymore...he will come out on HC and belt it out. Can't recall the man that sings it now, but they're both excellent.

For those of you that attend the game and don't get fired up listening to either one of them sing the anthem...there's something wrong with you.

I'd rather have the same guys sing that KNOW the lyrics rather than get a celebrity or a singer that DOESN'T KNOW the lyrics.

:twocents:

Originally posted by KevB1990@Feb 3, 2005 11:55 AM
Can't recall the man that sings it now, but they're both excellent.

The guy that sings it now is okay. Nothing special though.

VN Store

Back