a new commitment

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
DT Jacques McClendon 6-6 330 out of Chattanooga has committed to Tennessee! He will probably be the top prospect in the state next year and one of the best in the nation! So while we are still going strong this recruiting season, that is another one to get excited about in the future!

hey im on Jacques McClendon football team (baylor) he is the biggest guy i have ever seen im not even allowed to go up aginist him. i think he is going to be an OL in college not sure though.

are you serious. did you know he was coming to tennessee?

yeah i knew a little about it. In weights he couldn't even max on squats because the weight coach couldn't spot him with 2 other guys he could easily get around 700. he is a beast.(understatment)

700!!!! dang. he souns like he will be a force to deal with when he comes to ut. i hope he sticks to his commitment

he's only been committed for like a month and a half guys. geez...keep up.

and yea, i know the kid personally. he is a monster and he has always wanted to play for the vols.

he is 6'4, 330ish. very quick for a big guy and also very agile.

he will be a dominating OG for the vols for a while! i'm predicting that he will be a 3 year starter for the big orange. he's THAT good.

Don't jump on him being an OL. He has the strength and agility to play DT. He WILL get a look on both sides of the ball.

yeah deaknasty goes to school with him and says he can run a 4.8 forty and can squat 700+. he would be a unstoppable force on the inside.

VN Store

Back