A Request

keckjm

I was wondering guys if we could begin to make a list of everyone who has seen time so far in our games. I see in so many treads people asking if so and so is redshirting, etc, and I think this would be a great way to keep up with everyone. If people will help out with stats I'll do my best to try to keep a total of tackles, etc for our players after each week. I'm in school and work so I'm pretty busy, but with a little help I think this idea could help solve a lot of confusion on who is playing and who isn't.

Why didn't you make that one instead of this one. Just watch the games and you'll know.

I'm not picking on the OP, but threads like this kind of amaze me. You're on the internet....it really shouldn't be that tough for you to find this out.

It's like people who come to game threads asking for the score; you make it to Volnation.com but you can't make it to ESPN.com?

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not picking on the OP, but threads like this kind of amaze me. You're on the internet....it really shouldn't be that tough for you to find this out.

It's like people who come to game threads asking for the score; you make it to Volnation.com but you can't make it to ESPN.com?

I was more interest in who was playing major minutes, not when someone comes in when we are getting waxed by 40+. I wasn't really interested in stats as much as I wanted to see if over the season we begin to implement new players in the rotation. Stats sheets aren't going to tell me these things, Sure, I could sit there and watch us get beat by 40 to Oregon to see who played the most snaps in the second half, or I could get back to my life.

I was more interest in who was playing major minutes, not when someone comes in when we are getting waxed by 40+. I wasn't really interested in stats as much as I wanted to see if over the season we begin to implement new players in the rotation. Stats sheets aren't going to tell me these things, Sure, I could sit there and watch us get beat by 40 to Oregon to see who played the most snaps in the second half, or I could get back to my life.

So you want the rest of us to keep watching?

Reactions: 1 person

Not a true fan or VFL IMO, JMO, TIFWIW

VN Store

Back